you might lose your hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

iv been you using clear muscle for about two weeks now and iv noticed a bold spot at the back of my head .

Clear muscle

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

One of the best if not best recovery agents you can find on the market . Have seen huge results not only with strength but also gains as well . Highly recommend!

repeat purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

originally sceptical, I have now gone onto my second bottle of this product. I had been at a plateau in my weights for a while, and after the first month, I increased in all exercises. Was just the push i needed to get past the plateau.

Heartburn!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gave me heartburn!

Kind of difficult

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

To review something that I NEVER RECEIVED.

Expensive but the best for pre- and post-workout

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use standard Calcium HMB capsules, in addition to this, but they take around 1.5 hours to be absorbed and have less workout related effects. These are best to take 1g pre- and 1g post-workout. On non-workout days take 3 x 1g Calcium HMB capsules spaced out.

Progressive and steady

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for the 3rd cycle, seen improvement in body form and increase in muscle mass. I am using this together with "Muscle Builder" from Muscletech for enhanced effect. Safely to say, I have not experience any side effects since my first pill. If you like my review, use the following code (FLL-599) remove the - in between to save 5% off your total cart.

zezo

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

REALLY good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Live. The flavor and the ability to keep me going throughout the avg 1-2 Mgr workout, with no crash.

Oday

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Hi everyone, first I would like to say the muscletech brand it’s really good and they are professional supplements for 20 years I been used muscletech products for many years and all good workers, now let me talk about clear muscle I already finish the first bottle and I saw a great results and from tomorrow I will start the next one but I’m sure I will get more clear muscle..

1 2