Not Bad.

Posted by 5031703427915897628 on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried bars of cookies'n'cream flavour of different brands. The "cookies" in this bar taste similar to Oreo,but I find the bar a bit too salty. The white chocolate coating taste great. The overall texture is like Combat Crunch.

Best Protein Bars Ever Made

Posted by 5285138909855949575 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with these bars. I have tried almost every protein bar on the market and most of them are tough and have a nasty aftertaste. The NitroTech tasted amazing and they didn’t have an aftertaste. If your feeling like you need a candy bar or a sweet snack, I highly advise you to pick up one of these bars. The flavor of the cookie & cream bar was spot on. Anytime I feel like I want a candy bar, I grab one of these bad boys and the cravings are satisfied. This is one of the best protein bars I have ever had. I don’t know how they managed to keep the quality nutritional value and put that into a great tasting bar, but I thank them.

Creamy & Crunchy

Posted by 5465476648367039720 on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cookies and cream had a sweet vanilla coating, and the filling reminds me of a piece of a dark chocolate cake. The best part is the extra crunchy toppings and the chocolate chunks inside. This sweet protein treat is a great alternative than other sugary snacks and also is convenient when I am on the go.

NT CNC

Posted by 4729746920690193963 on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite of the NT bars is Birthday Cake, but by no means does it lessen the rating of this one. It has a crunch texture unlike most protein bars in the industry. And the coating is visible/tasty!

Needed a protein snack while i work, These were amazing to eat and kept me full for the shift

Posted by 5335921269983104734 on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So i was on the market for a protein bar because I'm sick of eating junk while I'm at work on the ambulance. These bars i came across from a friend and decided to buy my own to give them a try. I must say they are one of the best bars i have had.. Almost like a candy bar you buy from 7/11 but has protein and good carbs in it to last me through my shift. I would highly recommend this bar to anyone who works and wants a snack or someone who needs some protein and carbs post workout!

Eatable

Posted by 5369755798411353642 on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well... the taste is quite uniqe. Eatable but not everybody will like it

Very filling, tastes nice but a bit too big for me

Posted by 5344710587882708822 on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's very filling and tastes quite nice. As a small-sized girl, the bar is a bit too big for me. But it keeps me from grabbing snacks all the time.