NOT SO BAD !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it mixes well with milk and water and the taste was good and not too sweet, and I also felt that it was gentle on my digestive system, but I didn't see much results as advertised, even after reducing the calories and increasing the cardio- sessions, this is why I prefer to go back to the regular whey protein which includes 3 grammes of créatine and combine it with a consistent raining and diet. Dont forget that people have different bodies and metabolisms, it didn't work that much for me but it may work for you, give it a try if you want, it won't hurt anyway.

Lean Mascle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tastes bad at the begging but after first day I love it and the results also no side effects at all is a plus so next time I'm traying the Lean version to compare.

Ripped !!!

Posted by DevinFreedom on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This protein have help me with controlling my food consumption and enough energy to continue the next day for training. 💪🏻👍🏻😊

excellent protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The muscles wouldn't sore after excersise once i start to drink the fomula. The protein powder also tastes good ,and even better goes with fruit juice. .

Really Works on Weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am reviewing this product after using it for a month and yes it really helped me for weight loss and taste good .sweet.

فعال ولكن لم اخسر وزن ولم يزيد وزني

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's soo delicious but I'm not loosing any wight

Rip off

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rip off

Best One Out There

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First off, flavour is amazing. There is no after taste of artificial flavours or added sugar. It's nice and very effective as well. Best mixed with milk for maximum taste and result. Highly recommend it.

Getting Ripped There

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking at Muscle Tech, you must be more or less familiar with their range of products and how each product is specially formulated with the right amount of ingredients to save us the trouble of buying lots so many others when u can have all these in 1. Have been drinking the NitroTech Ripped series to try to reduce my body fat percentage. Use it as a breakfast drink and a post work out drink. With balance diet, have been showing results of ripping in the 2nd month. Again these formula works no miracles without actual hard work. If you like my review, use the following code (FLL-599) remove the - in between to save 5% off your total cart.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product and the order came in fast

1 2 3 4