Wonderful Flavour, Mix Easily, Good & Fast Service from iHerb - Effectivness of the Product, Only Time will Tell🍓

Posted by MrSmiley on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Started going to the GYM less than 6 Month ago and have made some very good progress. I’m still a beginner by all standards, lost lots of weight and gained some good muscles between Exercise and Good Healthy Diet. My routine starts with a - 1KM Treadmill slow run and I gradually increase the speed and incline to warm-up. - About 30 to 45 mins on various weights and exercise equipment pushing myself as much as possible and trying to target every muscle group in my body as much as possible. - The last hour of my GYM night I spend it running my 5KM with variable speeds and inclines and pushing my heart rate up – in an interval of 800m at 6 to 7 km (When I started running 6 month ago I used to run at 3km tops and feel half dead after 500 meters), 200m at max speed I can which is now around 10KM / Hour. The final 500m I try to push myself to the Max and I have hit speeds of 12km which I can only maintain for less than 2 mins. The issue I had over the last few month of my GYM endeavor is that I spend the next day with real sore muscles and pain (The Good Exercise Pain). I investigated many articles about my options and asked a few of my friends some of whom are real muscular and been doing this for over 10 years and they recommended Whey Isolate Supplements. After few weeks of research and many recommendations I decided to buy Muscletech Strawberry from iHerb. The price was very Good, and reputation of the company Muscletech was reliable and their products looked very Good without the Nasty additives. Other products also stood out and I’m also going to check them out including those recommended by my friends. The Order from iHerb arrived from the US to Australia in about 1 Week. The Flavor of the Whey with Strawberry tastes delicious and most important for 2 weeks of trying the Whey 30mins after I finish my 2 hour GYM Night 3 times a week I honestly say I see a difference in my recoverability and Weight loss efforts. I admit, it’s too early to judge the overall impact of the product and Muscle growth and to really say it has a positive impact, but so far so good. I will provide another review in few month and see if my enthusiasm for the Whey & BCAA in general and Muscletech Strawberry in particular is well deserved or just wishful thinking. Stay Strong & Stay Healthy.

Excellent product

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After years and years of experimenting with protein after protein, I finally settled on this. It's the best protein I've ever tried and I've tried nearly all of them.

it tastes.....

Posted by 5431548405545517918 on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

could i send it back??

good

Posted by 5113275771700385711 on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice cheap big jar,using it for a long time

Great Product but Price suddenly went up

Posted by 5730249256154186501 on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

why price went up so much?

Good product

Posted by 5428357904604056152 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, mixes smoothly.

Great !, رائع جدا

Posted by 5301110820893485096 on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is really great protein I take directly after wake up, before and after my workout, 3 serv a day, great results after 2 weeks, now i can left more, and my muscles just bigger ! رائع جدا، اخذه بعد الأستيقاظ وقبل وبعد التدريب، لاحظت زيادة رائعه برفع الأوزان، وايضا كتلة عضلية اكبر ! جدا مفيد ويحتوي على الكريتين وجلاتين وكمية جيدة من البروتين

1 scoop : 30g protien, 3g creatine, 7g BCAA, 5g Glutamine

Posted by 5199227314413530968 on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The only whey protien product in the market with 3g of creatine per scoop.. !! Meaning .. 2 scoops per day will do the job..

good

Posted by 5560706083746743752 on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

is very good

Chemical and Bitter Tastes.

Posted by 5759558166212353562 on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I complain to customer service.

1 2 3 4