superb value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great protein product, I tried it because of price. It's far more affordable than the standard ON Gold Standard Whey Protein. However, I also found it gave better results - both in reducing body fat and increasing strength/muscle. The drawbacks - taste, texture and mixing. It's far thicker than ON and way more difficult to dissolve. The flavour has a cloying sweetness, and combined with the heaviness of it's not the greatest to drink down. I'll keep using it though because it works and the price is is excellent.

Great Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this protein. Yes it is thick and creamy but nothing worse than a thin and watery protein shake. I drink it in the evening with water or milk and find it delicious. No bloating, no stomach cramps (not even when I gulp it down). Great shake and great taste. Next to Muscletech Birthday Cake my favorite.

My Third Phase 8 Flavour, Very Enjoyable, I'm hooked 🍫🐄

Posted by MrSmiley on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful Flavor, Mix Easily, Good & Fast Service from iHerb. As with my other Muscletech Phase 8 reviews, the slow digestion of this whey over 8 hours gives you the raw materials your body needs to recover and build new muscles while you sleep if you use it at night. I LOVE IT.

Great product but not without flaws.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the nutritional stats on this product and the fact that they do not include proprietary blends, which usually don't really work the right way. But, the taste isn't quite good. And, most frustratingly, the powder is so fine it sticks to everything and oftentimes is hard to mix it when it lodges and lumps in the corners of the shaker. Other than that, really nice product.

Stinky times ahead!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First impressions were pretty good. It mixes well and, although it has more of a chemical, artificial taste than the ON stuff I usually use, that's not the sort of thing I'd mark it down for - it was after all, significantly cheaper than ON's version. Before I explain the problem then, I should be clear that I haven't made ANY significant changes to my lifestyle since I switched to this from ON. My diet and training regime have remained the same, as have my meal timings etc. So herein lies the rub ladies and gents: This product will turn you into a walking dirty bomb. 30-40 minutes after taking it there is a tremor deep in my bowels; I try to hold on but I just can't take it anymore, and the noxious gases flow forth from my darkest orifice like glycerine clouds from a vaping hipster. Whether it is effective as a meal replacement remains to be seen - it's been relegated to the back of my cupboard as a 'backup protein.' But for those working out to make themselves more attractive, please bear this in mind: if someone you're interested smells this coming out of your other end, you're never getting any. Not ever. Really, ever.

Lousy Product - causes stomach discomfort for 5days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This protein mix is hard to digest - causes stomach bloated-ness and pain for 3-5 days. It happened to me and my colleague who bought the same thing. The flatulence it causes is frequent and smelly too.

🍏Very good

Posted by LILI click me on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🍑excellent ! Just click ✔▶️LILI◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!! !

❤️❤️❤️Excellent!

Posted by SCARLETT look at me on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️SCARLETT◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!"

tastyyyyy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good and tasty recomennded

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is easily one of the best proteins in the market. It mixes easily with water, there's some thickness to the taste which is nice as well, and you get a few grams of essential amino as well with each serving.

1 2