Better Than Any Other "Toner"

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

MyChelle's Fruit Enzyme Mist is categorized as a toner, but I think it is much, much more. It hydrates, calms, and soothes my skin. I put a dab on my ears if they're sore from wearing earings too long. I had long-term dermatitis on my eyelids, and after just one month of using Fruit Enzyme Mist, it was gone...and hasn't come back. I use it at least twice a day. P.S. It lasts for several months!!

Great product Great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this toner.It's great for oily skin.I would recommend this to everyone with problem skin.

superb product for dry and oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I love this product. It is light enough for oily skin and rich enough for dry skin to give a soft glow of youthful freshness and moisture to skin. We use it everyday and get complements on our youthful skin...and we are in our 60's...Well done, MyChelle!

Fruit Enzyme Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this spray! A bottle lasts for ages, soothes my red skin right down and stops my skin feeling dry. It's amazing.

Love This

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for rosacea. Skin really settled down.

Horribly strong, would not recommend this brand

Posted by KaliMama on February 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Made my skin break out like I`ve never seen before! My forehead itching, leaving a terrible rash of giant red, dry spots that is still visible almost a week later. I ordered this with a facial cleansing and scrub, and was very dissapointed with all of it. Really strong products (and my skin really isn`t that sensitive, I`ve never had a reaction like this before!). Will never ever buy from this brand again

Very moisturising!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product, it is super soothing and moisturising. At night I often just use this and nothing else. I also spray it on my hands when they are really dry and helps a lot when nothing else seems to.

Loving this

Posted by DeanaS on July 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am using this often. I keep one at work to spray at least once in the day, and I use it am and pm at home. This is such a nice frangrance, and I really like the delivery - no touching face. Not sure what it's doing though, I got a pimple, but I am not blaming this product, just that it didn't prevent it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like this one very much, not greasy, nice smell and great hydratation!!

Refreshing toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use the mist after cleansing and it really helps with prepping my skin for the serum/moisturiser. My skin feels totally nourished and refreshed after using. One of my most favourite Mychelle products. Will definitely buy again.