Palm oil in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

MyChelle always writes: "Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas........" and further on. So, when I came over the ingredient list after purchasing this I was so disappointed. They use palm oil in this product: elaeis guineensis (palm) oil (Tocomin). So this one deserves 1 star, when Mychelle advertises that their products are free of harmful ingredients I don't wanna find palm oil as a ingr.

not clog pores.

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This mask is a good moisturizer, I have oily and combination skin of the face, I use it 1 time per week. The mask does not clog pores.

Good product, tad bit pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As with most of the stuff Mychelle sells, the product itself is good, but the prices seem to be going up while the size is shrinking. I swear I thought they used to sell this in a larger size when it was in a tub instead of a squeeze out tube. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. At any rate, the squeeze tube is nice as it makes it easier to apply after a shower. But the downside is that some product is always going to remain trapped inside, so you either have to toss it away or go through the hassle of cutting open the tube. I've been using the Fruit Fiesta Peel and putting on this cactus mask afterwards to soothe the mild redness and irritation brought on by the peel. I'd say if you use it cautiously you can get 4-6 applications out of one tube. When you add both this and the fruit peel together, that breaks down to a price of about $10 to $15 per treatment. I'd like to use this about twice a week, but due to the price, I keep it to only once per week. I think it is a bit expensive for an at home kind of thing. (I will say I recently tried Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta mask which is cheaper here on iherb. I am probably going to replace the cactus mask with the Aubrey from now on due to price and size. The cactus mask is a tad bit better and less greasy, but not worth the extra cost considering you wash both of them off your face anyway).

Love it!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great mask. I have been using it as a night cream, i do not wash it off. It`s very hydrating and soaks in to skin well.

worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product several times now over night and there is a noticeable improvement in my skin-mature, dry, and sensitive.

Kind of Pricey

Posted by frivolousgirl on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first impression was that you got very little product for your money, even though all you need is a pea size per use. Other hydrating masks I've used does come double the size and cheaper. However, this is a really good hydrating mask and has become on of my favorite! Especially after a long day of travel, there's nothing more comforting than putting this on before bedtime. I love the natural color, and the scent! My only issue is that it does contain Palm oil, which I know that whatever the source (organic or non organic) isn't specially environmental friendly :/

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm very picky about the feel of products on my face, the texture and scent always being the deciding factor. So, I actually prefer to slather this mask on my hands at night and cover them with my theraputic gloves. When I wake up in the morning, my hands look and feel great. This stuff has an unique scent that can be over powering. Also, it comes packaged in a fairly small tube, so I personally don't think that it warrants the price. Probably wont repurchase after it runs out, but who knows it may grow on me by then.

My mom loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mom loves it

love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product

Hydrating Cactus Mask

Posted by HeidiT on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best hydrating mask I've used. It tingles a bit during the first minute after application, and I was afraid I was going to break out, but nothing of the sort happened. I am only marking it down because I think it's a bit expensive.

1 2