Good product, tad bit pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As with most of the stuff Mychelle sells, the product itself is good, but the prices seem to be going up while the size is shrinking. I swear I thought they used to sell this in a larger size when it was in a tub instead of a squeeze out tube. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. At any rate, the squeeze tube is nice as it makes it easier to apply after a shower. But the downside is that some product is always going to remain trapped inside, so you either have to toss it away or go through the hassle of cutting open the tube. I've been using the Fruit Fiesta Peel and putting on this cactus mask afterwards to soothe the mild redness and irritation brought on by the peel. I'd say if you use it cautiously you can get 4-6 applications out of one tube. When you add both this and the fruit peel together, that breaks down to a price of about $10 to $15 per treatment. I'd like to use this about twice a week, but due to the price, I keep it to only once per week. I think it is a bit expensive for an at home kind of thing. (I will say I recently tried Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta mask which is cheaper here on iherb. I am probably going to replace the cactus mask with the Aubrey from now on due to price and size. The cactus mask is a tad bit better and less greasy, but not worth the extra cost considering you wash both of them off your face anyway).