Eats off all dry skin

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got a trial size of this and it is simply AMAZING. I have severe hormonal imbalance which causes very parched skin. My glycolic acid cleanser & toner don't work, neither does the scrub! But this is amazing. I can put a thin layer when I wake up & wash off 5 min later & my skin is normal, soft & radiant all day. Highly recommended.

Utterly Amazing

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am ecstatic that iherb is now offering this line. This is the best product I've used in the mask/peel category. It really works and it also smells wonderful.

not the first time buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's the 2nd package of this peeling I'm using. It's no disappointment - contrary - very pleasant, quite mild and yet effective product. Will buy AnneMarie Borlind just to compare and not to get bored. But believe I will come back to it again at some point, cause it's a great treatment for my skin!

fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this had me hooked first, then the feel and look of my skin after is just amazing. This is something I would definately repurchase.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

"Skin is left feeling incredibly soft, smooth and clean with a renewed healthy glow" - it`s truth. I have oily acne prone skin and find this product suitable for my skin care routine.The only thing I don`t like about this product is price.It`s a bit expensive :)

A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this peel about 2-3 times a week when my skin's texture starts to get a little bumpy. (Pumpkin is full of salicylic acid.) I feel like it clears it up the same day! It smells great, too!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product!

Like A Pumpkin Pie On Your Face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Recommended to me at a day spa, I had to try it. Really nice stuff! Makes your face feel really smooth and fresh.