HANDS DOWN......THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOR WRINKLES!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First I have to qualify by saying that I am in love with MyChelle Products. So there, I'm biased. But, and this is a big but, NoTox is the best. My skin is very sensitive, and NoTox feels like velvet. I just turned 56, and my skin looks 30. I've been using it for about a year and have seen the lines around my throat, mouth, eyes and forehead diminish. A bottle lasts about 3 to 4 months, and I use it twice a day. Great company. Great product. Great price.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'd been using the Deep Repair Cream for 6 months but added the No-Tox to my regime 90 days ago. There's been a huge improvement in my skin's texture and firmness. I highly recommend this product.

Worth every penny!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using NoTox for a few weeks and am already seeing great results! I've tried a number of other natural and RX wrinke treatments and nothing has worked this well!!! I will use this product forever! Now considering adding more of the their products to my skin care regimen.

Looking Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just got this but so far it seems to smooth out the lines great

The real deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with this product. It is very light weight and absorbs quickly, not just sit on the skin. I see a difference in my fine lines. I will use this always.

Love the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks great after just one week of use.

Gentle anti-wrinkle serum for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Any effects can't seen immediately like other serums. But I think it will work little by little, taking a long time. Very gentle. Smells also nice.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works for me. It made a quick difference and absorbs fast. I will always get it.