Skin Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since it says for all skin types, I assumed it was fragrance free. It does make my eyes burn, so can only use at night.

Better as a night cream...

Posted by blindlybeautiful on September 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to try this product as it seems to be full of more natural ingredients and I was desperate for a moisturiser. It's a light, murky green colour and when I apply it to my face, I found it really sits on top of it instead of sinking it. It was absolutely terrible to use during summer, my face would be dripping with sweat. The smell of the moisturiser is also very powerful, you can definitely smell the cinnamon in it. I would not recommend to those that are offended by creams with a fragrance. I know that I would also have preferred this in a pump bottle as opposed to the tub; it is quite unhygienic to be sticking my finger in there every day and also exposing the cream to the air. Overall, I prefer using in the evening as it's far too heavy as a day time cream during the summer. I was hoping to test it out during winter when the weather is cold and my skin is dry, but I've almost finished the little tub up. I would not repurchase this but I would try something else from the brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is the 1st mychelle product that i do not like, it did not change my skin but is a good light moisturiser

Posted by nattfisk on July 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not convinced by MyChelle Dermaceuticals products yet. After I started using their cleanser and cream for combination skin, my skin har unfortuneatly never looked worse. It's quite a small pot as well, mine went empty in less than a month. So I'm back to the plain ol' coconut and olive oil.