Awesome. Bought it second times.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Perfect taste. Specialy water melon flavor. Will buy it again. I drink it usually before my work out and I feel a lot of energy during it.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I totally bounced back after an intense workout I pair it up with nla cla as well! No more sore mornings love this product will re order again ! Great for body building & intense cardio!

NLA for her amino's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited to get this product as I have seen this brand advertised all over my Instagram page and it was so hard to get a hold of, i absolutely love this product! Defiantly a new favorite and highly recommend taking this along side uplift to help with your workouts

Best taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Quickly dissolves in water. Will definitely purchase again but not from iHerb. I had to pay a shipping fee over £11 and the product is expensive enough. The shipping fee was a surprise !!! 4 stars for the hidden shipping fee or would have been a 5

Great But…

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works wonders for muscle recovery but some times after I drink it I get that tingly burning sensation on my palm hands it's so weird and it feels like my hands on fire