Nor for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product unfortunatly did not work for me. I have a lot of small pimples and some bigger, but I did not see any difference:(

Effective Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this product few times; it is effective for Acne Relief

This product is Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing else helped me before so much with my acne. It almost disappeared. I used many treatments before but without seeing any significant result. I changed my diet, i am washing my face daily using soap against pimples, i am using daily my oil free lotion and i used to take antibiotics to fight acne. But this product gave me the change i wanted. Thank you a lot NatraBio.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good product i recommend

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product clears up my skin within a few days and I get almost no breakouts when taking it. After finishing a pack I have a lot less breakouts than I did before starting it. I sometimes took less than 4 pills a day and it still worked for me. I haven't noticed any side affects that I can link to the pills so far. Would definitely buy again.

Good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's good !

Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Son is happy with them.

work wells on me :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I doubt on this product before purchased. After taken for a month, significant changed happened on my pimples. Last time almost every day will pop out a new pimple. After having the products, the pimples slowly were gone, and about a month, my face is clean and clear from any acnes. Currently has been three months, no side effect.

Beautiful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son is teenager and had acne, but after one week of use we noticed first results.