Excellent

Posted by FreyaFran on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hubby has battle acne problem for years, he was skeptical before taking the tablets but he tried. After 2 weeks, I found his acne has subsided and skin also getting better. I am reordering 2 more.

This product is great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it is amazing Product, i recomonded to everyone.

restock agine bless I will buy 10 at less

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this prodic very mouch it was brnfitial for me

The best!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Never heard of Homepathic before and i can tell you honestly they work!!! i couldnt believe my eyes how effective it is.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best product for acne you should try it

it does work well for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it didnt work until my second box. Nowadays, its been nearly one month, i would like to buy some more to maintain the effect.

Surprisingly, it worked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was ready to go under Accutane again, but this has cleared quite a bit of my (quite mild, but persistant) acne. Would reccomend it!

Works great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great when used regularly. I only get pimples now if I run out or forget to take it for a few days. Keep in mind that you need to take it every single day as directed.

Acne relief

Posted by cynufy on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its really good .owesome.. its help our pimple gone

final update

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

over the months I've been buying boxes n boxes of Natrabio Acne relief. It was able to keep my acne down, which made me extremely happy and pleased w it. However, it never did completely heal my acne. But then again, with this price I cannot complain, it has done its best, better than a lot of other pricey products. I have now stopped my consumption of the pills since I've gone Vegan and that has helped my health a lot. I would still like to thank Natrabio for this great product that will be helping a lot of ppl out there :):)