I've Tried Everything!

Posted by Reviewer2909682 on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant to use this, and I was on the verge of sending it back, since homeopathic allergy supplements did NOTHING for me at all. But, my allegies and asthma realy kicked up bad, so I gave in and tried only half of the dose that is recommended on the box. 30 minutes later my body relaxed and I felt like going and laying down. Within an hour I felt great, clear headed, and felt alive after feeling like hell for the last few months! Just a total sense of relief and joy. If you have trouble with chronic allergies, and are out and about like me on a bicycle all of the time, try this. You won't be sorry. Thank God, something works! Have a great day, I am!

It seemed to work

Posted by 4821055186264636029 on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I felt better during my hay fever summer period using this product. And my 10Y son that suffers also from hay fever also felt better. I took it sublingual, did not eat or drink +-15min from taking and took 1 tab thrice a day. Kind of typical homeopathic dosage and procedure. I also restrained from any menthol at that time (toothpastes were a challenge). I thought it was a good idea of the producers to put so many ingredients, specially ambrosia (cause of my problems) and histamine.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried many types of homeopathic products, but most of them didn't work for my symptoms at all. How ever, this one really works for my terrible allergy - runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes and hives!

Ok, for all you air-born allergy people:

Posted by seanna on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm telling you, this works very well.

NatraBio, BioAllers, Outdoor Allergy Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2052062 on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took prescription medication for allergies for many years. Since I have been using BioAllers outdoor allergy tabs I have not needed any prescription! Love it! I have been using it for about 5 or 6 years and friends have started using it too with great results. Great value too.

Good Natural antihistimine!

Posted by Reviewer2407880 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using BioAllers Allergy Treatment for the last 8 years with great success. I just take one tablet when I know I'll be exposed to outdoor pollens and it does the trick. Highly recommended.

Great homeopathic way to fight allergies.

Posted by 5468467467412921870 on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like using this product compared to using over the counter allergy medications you can get in the store because this is homeopathic and I would rather pay a bit more for something like this than cheap junk in the stores. Where I live I'm surrounded by countless trees and the pine pollen has been exceptionally bad this year and this works wonders. Being on other medications for health reasons, I don't like taking any extra junk, so I recommend this homeopathic way to battle allergies to everyone.

allergy treatment

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

works well

Natral allergy medicine

Posted by Reviewer2601421 on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works better than some script medicine

All Natural

Posted by Reviewer1143825 on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is the only thing that works for me that is all natural and it does not affect my system.

1 2