Helped me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped me a lot with a sudden yeast infection outbreak on vacation.I took it as written on the box and I felt improvement almost immediately,after 2 hours.I would definitely recommend it.

Problem Solved!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried sooo many products, even increasing my plain nonfat yogurt intake, to minimize yeast. I have been fighting this problem after entering a new phase of hormonal changes but I must tell you this does the trick. The tablets are easy to incorporate into my daily routine. These tablets resolved all symptoms! These are certainly worth the try if you are having any yeast problems.

Natrabio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My friend feels it does help with her yeast problem.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't suffer with itching, burning or ordor when I use this product. Would recommend it to all women.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Mayaah on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The first time I used this product it worked, but now I almost finished the package, only few pills left no effect, I'm disapoinnted!!!

candida product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a good product for candida overgrowth

Not so good

Posted by LOG 703 on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel any improvement.

Absolutely fab

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the only supplement that has worked for me ridding candida and body itching. After prolonged use my spit test is normal; however, if I stop taking it all my symptoms return within a few weeks. It's not a cure so it has to be taken all the time with a maintenance dose. This hasn't been available for a long time - does anyone know when it'll be back?

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product work effectively when used as instructed. It works better than pharmacy tablets. Honestly super impressed I bought more

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been dealing with chronic yeast infections for over a year. I've tried all the home remedies to help keep them from returning and done the medications. They just kept coming back. I finally have relief. I highly recommend this product.

1 2 3