Children's Allergy Relief - NatraBio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I actually use this remedy for my cat that has seasonal allergies; runny eyes, runny nose, chronic sneezing. It works very well and the cat takes it without resistance.

Never Received.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

im giving 5 star cause they send it .. and im sure it would help my child . but in custom had some problems and i never received, only empty smached box with out bottle. i wish Iherb will give more attention for packaging .

Natrabio

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Works well for children and adults alike.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for 3 years. My kids use it for allergy rhintis. To see better result, use it every two hours.

This is a effective supplement for the itchy Nose & Throat, it can let my baby Safe & Effective to reduce seasonal Itchy Nose & Throat.

Posted by My Page on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will let my baby take 1 teaspoon when he need, it is really reduce his Itchy Nose & Throat. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

Patti

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product for allergies I have ever used. I even use it for myself. Thanks.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helped my 7 year old with her swollen eyes and hives like magic! Although I'm a novice at homeopathy, this product makes me want to find a trained homeopath now!

Really helps my 7 year old

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

She takes it "by herself," morning and night, without complaint... and this is a child who has major issues with all types of medicine. She takes it along with Hylands Allergy Relief 4 Kids tablets. One is directed towards the allergy symptoms ("allergic eyes" in particular) and the other towards the causes (cat, dog, pollen, mustard plant, etc.).

great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It helps a lot with my daughter allergy and i keep buying it for her wellness the best thing it's iHerb has the best prices and delivers quickly to my home!!!

Children's Allergy Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. Have given it to my 2 children for a long time. Works really well.Great Product!!

1 2