NatraBio Cold & Sinus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product and glad to find it here. We'll definitely​ check back when we're ready to purchase again.

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed with the product. Buyer beware, if you are shipping overseas by air... this bottle leaks. If the manufacturer would ship it with a regular lid, and send the pump diffuser on the side, it would be 5 stars.

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son has a chronic sinus infection usually requiring antibiotics for weeks. I decided to try this, it seems to help, hasn't cured, but makes it much more manageable for him. I am going to continue to use, hopefully it will keep his sinuses from getting bad.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this spray for preventing an oncoming cold. I've used it for years. It really helps! I would have bought multiples to give to friends but they only had one left in stock. Buy it!

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

perfect, thanks

It's helping.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works quite well, the number and severity of sinus headaches has decreased. The spray is very gentle and soothing in my nasal passages.

NatraBio products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found NatraBio homeopathic nasal aprays for sinus, allergies, and for cold helpful to me.

This works great for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised by the negative review...I have had just about the opposite experience. The dispenser works fine and the results are consistently good, if a little longer than conventional but well worth it for the safety.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has helped me a lot! it does not taste bad or make my throat soar.

good spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this bottle helps my nose a lot

1 2