NatraBio Cold & Sinus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product and glad to find it here. We'll definitely​ check back when we're ready to purchase again.

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed with the product. Buyer beware, if you are shipping overseas by air... this bottle leaks. If the manufacturer would ship it with a regular lid, and send the pump diffuser on the side, it would be 5 stars.

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son has a chronic sinus infection usually requiring antibiotics for weeks. I decided to try this, it seems to help, hasn't cured, but makes it much more manageable for him. I am going to continue to use, hopefully it will keep his sinuses from getting bad.

Works great, feels good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a truly useful product. It works to prevent colds and alleviate sinus pressure and pain, but it also contains echinacea. Echinacea is one of those lovely plants that contain bio-available cannabinoids, which can provide relief to an array of symptoms including pain, nausea, anxiety, and inflammation. And, a nasal spray is a good way to get the benefits of that! It works for me, better than any pharmaceutical ever has, but gently, and with the body's own systemic processes. I recommend this product highly.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this spray for preventing an oncoming cold. I've used it for years. It really helps! I would have bought multiples to give to friends but they only had one left in stock. Buy it!

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

perfect, thanks

It's helping.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works quite well, the number and severity of sinus headaches has decreased. The spray is very gentle and soothing in my nasal passages.

NatraBio products

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found NatraBio homeopathic nasal aprays for sinus, allergies, and for cold helpful to me.

This works great for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised by the negative review...I have had just about the opposite experience. The dispenser works fine and the results are consistently good, if a little longer than conventional but well worth it for the safety.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not the best homeopathic nasal spray I've tried, but good to have against stopped sinuses.

1 2