Tough to find!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've gone processed sugar free and had a difficult time finding a cough syrup without sugar or artificial sweetener. Not the best tasting stuff, but works very well and suppresses a cough. Will definitely order again.

Wonderful! It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best expectorant out there - starts working almost immediately - great for chest or throat -a must in your medicine cabinet.

Gentle yet powerful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank you, NatraBio, for this amazing cough syrup. It also works effectively as a decongestant and helps with a good restorative night's sleep. I love this product!

natrabio cough syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i was surprised how well this worked for my cough. also has a very pleasant taste

saved the day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My sister gave me this when I had a painful cough that actually hurt my head once I couldn't hold back any longer. It worked rapidly on my tight cough; within the day! I didn't even know I needed an expectorant. Flavor is very good, too.

NatraBio Nighttime cough syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had used the children's cough syrup but I was looking for something stronger for adults. This one worked well in suppressing my cough and helped me sleep better through the night.

Take care of the cough without drying everything.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well and I have used for each cold in the last three years.