Comfortable

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've used the ultra-thin liner from Natracare. I purchased these because the others I usually buy were not in stock. Coverage is good and I find them to be pretty confortable. Also, they don't bunch as much as the other. I may switch to only using the ultra-thin. Natracare makes a good, safe product and I recommend it.

Good

Posted by 5054574658310269643 on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good for sensitive skin.

nice and thin

Posted by 5125596357421233704 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but doesn't keep its shape, not very comfortable

Good

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that they are organic cotton. Regular pads started to give me problems.. painful rash, itching. Once I switched to organic pads, it stopped! The bad thing is, they sometimes rip a bit at the top/ bottom sides. The other thing is they are not individually wrapped.

Organic Cotton

Posted by 5481236520433523614 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product so nice to know it is organic cotton so close to your personal space !!!

don't like to packing

Posted by 5172513480185044723 on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't have individual package for each liners makes me worry about the storage and bacteria. Overall is good apart from the packing matter.

Comfortable for daily use.

Posted by 5586893376530169662 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this company and all of their products. These are perfect for light days, or as back up to a tampon. These are truly "ultra thin" and are a bit longer and wider than Natracare's mini panty liners. I usually have both products at home for different days and different types of underwear.

Posted by carmenpear on Nov 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this, but it's not really ultra thin.

cotton

Posted by 4821136243302483910 on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really thin liners, but there should have been glue all over the back to prevent creasing of the liner.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Overall I'm not a fan of the sanitary towels I've bought here, but these stick well and are a good size and shape, not too thick, not too thin.

1 2