Super!

Posted by holahola on February 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thin, and have a nice curve so they're comfy. Will but again and again!

long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

just love these long and thin panty liners, especially at night when using suppositories.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft and comfortable

Good natural liners

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

They are thin and they feel nice on the skin. I used them during my pregnancy.

Would give them 10 stars if i could

Posted by mrsmori on November 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

i dont think i can praise them enough, for me they are the best panty liners i have tried. 1. they are very thin, i dont feel them at all 2. layers dont peel off 3. It doesnt matter what i do, it stays on place 4. does not irritate

Exceeds expectations - Reduced my burning and itchiness by at least 80%

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

wearing these pads has done something I thought not possible, it has reduced the fire burning and itchiness feeling down below by at least 80%. Even though my previous pads had a cotton cover the rest of the pad was made from chemicals. I always get very itchy and hot before, during and a little after my "lady" time but never thought my cotton topped pads where causing most of it. My first time wearing these I noticed an immediate reduction in those symptoms and even though I had a cupboard full of the old pads I gave them all to my friend (who doesn't suffer with sensitivities as I do and wears the cheapest of pads anyway). I have now stocked up on these, the "Natural UItra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Long" are wonderful for night time if you don't want to have an accident on the sheets, when you roll over in the middle of night and have forgotten its that time of the month. The "Natural Ultra Pads, Regular are wonderful for the day and start of my lady time, and the " Cotton Panty Liners, Ultra Thin" are great for protection when you think your time is about to start and also the end of the cycle. I also wear them for protection when I am itchy at other times of the month and need to put some refrigerated coconut oil there. I read many complaints about the Natracare not being sticky enough and coming loose, personally I think they are just sticky enough and a few have come loose but I pat them down hard onto the pants with a hand on each side, I suggest leaving the wing pulls on until you stick the middle down, pull your pants up to secure and then rip of the wing tabs off to stick down, I find that helps. plus you wouldn't want them any stickier as that would involve chemicals and you don't want chemicals of any kind down there! I am 100% happy with these pads as they have made a painful time for me a little more bearable, at least I can walk now without cringing.

good

Posted by EllEll on November 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Safe and good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Useful and safe. Pleased with it.

Safe and good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Useful and safe. Pleased with it.

Love love love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to decrease the amount of plastic I generate during my menstrual cycle. So I was very pleasantly pleased when I find that these panty liners are not individually wrapped in plastic wrappings. I can just fold some and pop them in a little pouch that I carry everywhere. It is convenient, and saved a couple of my undergarments from being stained and ruined. I love them, they work so well and it sticks on to my underwear very nicely! Will definitely keep repurchasing them from now on.

Use it in combination with my Mooncup

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love thats its free from stuff.