Super!

Posted by holahola on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thin, and have a nice curve so they're comfy. Will but again and again!

long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just love these long and thin panty liners, especially at night when using suppositories.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft and comfortable

Good natural liners

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They are thin and they feel nice on the skin. I used them during my pregnancy.

Would give them 10 stars if i could

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i dont think i can praise them enough, for me they are the best panty liners i have tried. 1. they are very thin, i dont feel them at all 2. layers dont peel off 3. It doesnt matter what i do, it stays on place 4. does not irritate

Exceeds expectations - Reduced my burning and itchiness by at least 80%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

wearing these pads has done something I thought not possible, it has reduced the fire burning and itchiness feeling down below by at least 80%. Even though my previous pads had a cotton cover the rest of the pad was made from chemicals. I always get very itchy and hot before, during and a little after my "lady" time but never thought my cotton topped pads where causing most of it. My first time wearing these I noticed an immediate reduction in those symptoms and even though I had a cupboard full of the old pads I gave them all to my friend (who doesn't suffer with sensitivities as I do and wears the cheapest of pads anyway). I have now stocked up on these, the "Natural UItra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Long" are wonderful for night time if you don't want to have an accident on the sheets, when you roll over in the middle of night and have forgotten its that time of the month. The "Natural Ultra Pads, Regular are wonderful for the day and start of my lady time, and the " Cotton Panty Liners, Ultra Thin" are great for protection when you think your time is about to start and also the end of the cycle. I also wear them for protection when I am itchy at other times of the month and need to put some refrigerated coconut oil there. I read many complaints about the Natracare not being sticky enough and coming loose, personally I think they are just sticky enough and a few have come loose but I pat them down hard onto the pants with a hand on each side, I suggest leaving the wing pulls on until you stick the middle down, pull your pants up to secure and then rip of the wing tabs off to stick down, I find that helps. plus you wouldn't want them any stickier as that would involve chemicals and you don't want chemicals of any kind down there! I am 100% happy with these pads as they have made a painful time for me a little more bearable, at least I can walk now without cringing.

good

Posted by EllEll on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really thin... Love it

wouldn't wear any others

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love that these come in cardboard, comfy and absorbent.

This product great for women who keep getting Urinary Trac Infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I kept getting UIT about every 2nd month but since I have been using your products it has been great!!!! I have advanced to a heavier pad but this is a great product.