A cause for joy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for tampons with applicators (sorry, can't use it without!) that I trust! Don't like the conventional brands, especially with plastic applicators. In Taiwan, tampons are available, but I can't use them and just don't really like them, especially because there's no applicator. I don't know who uses them, actually. Natracare's applicator is great - it has a rounded tip that you can push the tampon through, not just a cardboard tube with a whole at the end (which works OKAY but not all that comfortable). I'm really super happy I can oder these items from iHerb, I don't have to even go out of the house, and I can order for a few months at a time - much, much easier. I use tampons and pads together (I find I need to as that seems to work the best), but I do rely a great deal on tampons, esepcially if I'm going to be out and about. Plus, they're much easier to carry if you're traveling. These really work wonderfully, and puts my mind (and body) at ease! I wish I didn't HAVE to use any of it, so I will try the moon cup again, but all in all, I am very happy and satisfied with Natracare! Highly recommended, and the price is great - so is the quality! PS: "super" I think is really about "super", same as other brands, so you can go with that. I am posting the same review for the REGULAR, as I've used them both.

Top quality

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Work very well, almost no leakages. I now use the applicator ones from this brand, which are fantastic.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great all natural product, no bleaching, or chemicals in such a sensitive area. I just wish they would give a few more in each box.

Wish it said 'applicator' in the name.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I see now that there's a little picture of one on the box, but don't see any written mention. This isn't what I wanted to buy. But the product is good for what it is.

Good quality and comfy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Found these to be the only ones that do not trigger allergic reaction (read: itchy skin after a couple of hours, especially after few days) - unlike the other regular ones in the shop, with all the plastic. Buying the whole range of them and am happy with the quality.

Excellent prod;uct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great natural product!

Great tampons

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with these organic tampons.

No more infection!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to have yeast infection every single time after the period. Ever since I switched to this organic cotton tampons, I don't need to see doctor anymore! The applicator is easy to use, and I love the fact that it's not made of plastic but paper! I've already re-ordered 4 more boxes!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best organic women's products

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These tampons are great! I order them all the time. Nice to have tampons to use without worrying about harsh, harmful chemicals and GMO cotton inside me.

1 2 3 4