A cause for joy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for tampons with applicators (sorry, can't use it without!) that I trust! Don't like the conventional brands, especially with plastic applicators. In Taiwan, tampons are available, but I can't use them and just don't really like them, especially because there's no applicator. I don't know who uses them, actually. Natracare's applicator is great - it has a rounded tip that you can push the tampon through, not just a cardboard tube with a whole at the end (which works OKAY but not all that comfortable). I'm really super happy I can oder these items from iHerb, I don't have to even go out of the house, and I can order for a few months at a time - much, much easier. I use tampons and pads together (I find I need to as that seems to work the best), but I do rely a great deal on tampons, esepcially if I'm going to be out and about. Plus, they're much easier to carry if you're traveling. These really work wonderfully, and puts my mind (and body) at ease! I wish I didn't HAVE to use any of it, so I will try the moon cup again, but all in all, I am very happy and satisfied with Natracare! Highly recommended, and the price is great - so is the quality! PS: "super" I think is really about "super", same as other brands, so you can go with that. I am posting the same review for the REGULAR, as I've used them both.

Top quality

Posted by australia on April 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Work very well, almost no leakages. I now use the applicator ones from this brand, which are fantastic.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great all natural product, no bleaching, or chemicals in such a sensitive area. I just wish they would give a few more in each box.

Wish it said 'applicator' in the name.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I see now that there's a little picture of one on the box, but don't see any written mention. This isn't what I wanted to buy. But the product is good for what it is.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

No leaks. Comfortable

so much better

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

than regular tampons although not sufficient for the heavy days

The best tampons

Posted by L I N 0 1 2 6 on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for some non-plastic applicator tampons and these are great, with a cardboard applicator. Sometimes the applicator is a little hard to push in, so I usually give it a good wiggle to loosen it before actually inserting it. Good to use a tampon that's made from natural products without any harsh chemicals! L I N 0 1 2 6 to save :)

Good quality and comfy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Found these to be the only ones that do not trigger allergic reaction (read: itchy skin after a couple of hours, especially after few days) - unlike the other regular ones in the shop, with all the plastic. Buying the whole range of them and am happy with the quality.

Excellent prod;uct