Organic but not good

Posted by Iherboholic on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was happy to find organic pads for the intimate area but unfortunately it does not fit properly and keeps moving. Even though I have a normal flow it was still not good. Hit yes, if you found this review useful..

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is organic product and This is my first exprence. It is good which is tendly cotten. And it hasn’t allergy to me, That’s good!

Very good pads!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love to use these on my fourth day nearing the end of my cycle when my flow is lighter, they are comfortable and never irritate my skin!

Works excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

These pads are so comfortable.

Can't even feel them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

So light and breezable. I feel very comfortable and clean when I using them.

Simple and natural pads

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for a few months now. Although it is not as sophisticated as the latest liners in the market out there, i love it nonethless because it's a no fuss, simple pantiliner that serves it's function - the best part is that it is all natural.

Good product, good for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I agree with other reviewers on how this product does not make any skin irritation. This product is especially good for people who have sensitive skin. I am glad to fine this product, and I will purchase this brand again in the future.

NO MORE TOXIC ISSUES

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used NatraCare products a few years ago and somehow I got lazy and started purchasing a comercial brand of pads. Sure enough they caused me terrible problems and I went back to using the organic cotton liners and all their pads and tampons... all the burning, itching and pain disappeared for good.. Best decision I made.

GOOD

Posted by Yigi Tse on August 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LIKE IT

Comfortable

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Felt soft and comfy, and was thin and light.

1 2