great stuff!

Posted by 4783163749991294987 on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant pads for night time. No movement and no "overstuffed" feeling whilst wearing. Wonderful to be wearing an organic product.

soft

Posted by sharifa on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft and comfortable Do not cause allergies or inflammation I always buy this product

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2668703 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best for the first part of your cycle. Great for day or night with plenty of adhesive power to stay in place. Excellent for the money and without all the horrible chemicals that can cause irritation to your most sensitive places!

Terrific and stays in place

Posted by Reviewer1329410 on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A blessing to be free of chemicals!

my favourite

Posted by 5338133224476517650 on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like these extra pads! All natural and with a moon cup it is totally ecological!

Great

Posted by SydneyL on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are very comfortable and I would get them again. My only complaint is that I wish they were a little bit thicker.

Works Ok!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thinner than I thought, but works. I like them, especially because they are organic, which is the main reason why I bought them. Thanks iherb for the great product!

Great and Comfortable

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Dec 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are great for natural pads and work well. Comfortable and good with wings. Much better than their other super pads with wings. Ultra Extra is better.

Not as super as regular pads, but clean

Posted by 4785093265170236993 on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Helpful for when you become sensitive/allergic to the dyes or plastics used in regular brands. Pricey, not as absorbent as traditional pads.

The Best Of The Best

Posted by 5333198070513216693 on Apr 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try these because the Natracare ultra pads line was too thin so I thought the ultra extra would give more protection. I also have an account with drugstore.com but they only sell the long and the normal flow. These pads are truly amazing!!!! They are the best super flow pads on the market compared to other natural pads & tampons industry, I really recommend them and the softness, OMG they are sooooooo soft!!!!!!!!!! Overall, great product I will be repurchasing until drugstore.com carries these