The best pads EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

No harmful stuff in them, only cotton, very absorbive, better than any pads that I've used. I hope I herb will continue to sell them!

Great

Posted by SydneyL on October 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are very comfortable and I would get them again. My only complaint is that I wish they were a little bit thicker.

ok

Posted by jenjen on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

They don't seem to be different than regular pads. Only much more expensive.

Recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is organic product and This is my first exprence. It is good which is tendly cotten. And it hasn’t allergy to me, That’s good!

Great product! Love it so much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it so much because this is such a great product with good cotton. It will not contain any nasty chemicals. The only downside is that I have tried several styles of the pads from this company. The longest pad they created is still so small for night time usage. I need to use about three pads when the flow is big.

great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant pads for night time. No movement and no "overstuffed" feeling whilst wearing. Wonderful to be wearing an organic product.

soft

Posted by sharifa on May 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft and comfortable Do not cause allergies or inflammation I always buy this product

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best for the first part of your cycle. Great for day or night with plenty of adhesive power to stay in place. Excellent for the money and without all the horrible chemicals that can cause irritation to your most sensitive places!

Terrific and stays in place

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

A blessing to be free of chemicals!

my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like these extra pads! All natural and with a moon cup it is totally ecological!

1 2