Love NatraCare!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using natracare tampons, pads, and pantyliners for years now. They work very well, are cost effective, and are free of harsh chemicals and plastic, which is the best part! I prefer not to use regular tampons and pads with chemicals because they are used in such a sensitive area. Natracare is great!

Natracare, Natural Ultra Pads, Regular, 14 Pads

Posted by Linea-Organica on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the quality of these pads. They are comfortable and cotton-made. Do not have this "sticky" feeling and more as with regular pads. But for the night maybe it takes to choose longer size pads just to prevent leaking. Отличные по качеству натуральные коттоновые прокладки. Нет ощущения прилипания к телу как с обычными. Но на ночь лучше взять чуть длиннее (чтобы не было протекания) - видела у них такие тоже.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really am pleased with this brand. It's great to have access to natural sanitary products that doesn't cost alot. I'll keep buying these.

strongly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good.

Good product for for good price!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product!

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Note that they are rather small compared to Bodyform/Libresse and similar brands. They absorbs well, and is far, far less smelly then plastic pads. I suspect this is cause the skin actually gets to breathe in these.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great absorbancy and no odour like non organic brands I've used. Fits well and I like that it has wings.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome quality

Essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These organic cotton pads are amazing - they are comfortable and Eco friendly - what more could you ask for! I changed from using tampons to pads as this is far more natural for the body in more ways than one, and I would never look back. These pads are part of my essentials, I use them every moon cycle.

Works well for normal flow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for several months and it does the job well!