Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm fan of these pads now. They are much more delicate than ordinary pads selling here in Ukraine, I have no irritation after using Natracare. Girls with sensitive skin (like me) will definately feel the difference. The only thing I've noticed about these pads - they stick well only to natural cotton underwear, but not to lycra or elastan, for example. They slide on synthetics and doesn't hold.

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great product

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great products.best on market

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No trouble for the sensitive skin

Exceeds expectations - Reduced my burning and itchiness by at least 80%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wearing these pads has done something I thought not possible, it has reduced the fire burning and itchiness feeling down below by at least 80%. Even though my previous pads had a cotton cover the rest of the pad was made from chemicals. I always get very itchy and hot before, during and a little after my "lady" time but never thought my cotton topped pads where causing most of it. My first time wearing these I noticed an immediate reduction in those symptoms and even though I had a cupboard full of the old pads I gave them all to my friend (who doesn't suffer with sensitivities as I do and wears the cheapest of pads anyway). I have now stocked up on these, the "Natural UItra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Long" are wonderful for night time if you don't want to have an accident on the sheets, when you roll over in the middle of night and have forgotten its that time of the month. The "Natural Ultra Pads, Regular are wonderful for the day and start of my lady time, and the " Cotton Panty Liners, Ultra Thin" are great for protection when you think your time is about to start and also the end of the cycle. I also wear them for protection when I am itchy at other times of the month and need to put some refrigerated coconut oil there. I read many complaints about the Natracare not being sticky enough and coming loose, personally I think they are just sticky enough and a few have come loose but I pat them down hard onto the pants with a hand on each side, I suggest leaving the wing pulls on until you stick the middle down, pull your pants up to secure and then rip of the wing tabs off to stick down, I find that helps. plus you wouldn't want them any stickier as that would involve chemicals and you don't want chemicals of any kind down there! I am 100% happy with these pads as they have made a painful time for me a little more bearable, at least I can walk now without cringing.

Good for a natural product

Posted by Tokito on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These pads are well made, safe and easy to use. I've been using them for ten months now and will never go back to the old style. I never feel these and they don't rub off my skin while wearing them. Great product.

Comfortable

Posted by serenebug on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Soft, comfortable and absorbent.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice & natural, no irritation. Will order again.

nice and light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love this how these are not scented good sizing as well