Natralia for psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1109204 on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Natralia for about 3 months now. At first I didn't see that it helped much and in fact it seemed to make it thicker. Then I reread the instructions. It is quite clear that using only a very small amount is necessary. When I cut back to using just the barest amount of cream, then I began to see quick results. Some spots have disappeared, others are reduced. The largest area, on my shin, is about 50% better in just a couple of weeks. Enough better that I've actually worn shorts this summer - first time in several years.

Incredible results

Posted by Reviewer2392510 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't think of a better name for this product in my case. I've been suffering from terrible eczema all over the scalp and part of my face, and for several years I was given all the medication possible from creams to tablets. Nothing helped in a significant way and during the years, besides the itching and discomfort, I lost so much of hair, that is was absolutely scary. I really can't believe this cream stopped it all and in just a few weeks. The itching stopped in a couple of days and till I finished the first tube, all the hair stopped falling. It works like magic, at least in my case. No more steroids and no more swallowing God-knows-what for no purpose whatsoever. All finished and quickly. Now I'm just careful to keep one tube at home and if the smallest sign returns, I just use it immediately to stop the eczema from spreading. In a couple of days, it's gone. I really hope it will work as well for other people with these unpleasant issues, try and see.

EXCELLLENT product!

Posted by Reviewer1566269 on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from eczema my whole life. My skin was so dry and flaky and this hot weather made it worse. Within three days of using this cream I notice a TREMENDOUS difference. I can't remember the last time my skin was this soft and how normal my hands look. I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!!

Good for itch but not for cure

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smell nice, stop itch, but my skin still red. Be carefull I realize that this prodcut contain Paraffin Oil too.

Moderately improved skin

Posted by 4708288058274342016 on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the first non cortisone cream that has shown any improvement in my skin. I suffer from terrible eczema and use cortisone every week at least. Using this product I can use less cortisone. Great! Will buy again.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1853505 on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cream is very helpful on my eczema but I think the Psoriflora works a little better and doesn't have the same strong smell. But if you're looking for the right product for eczema I would definitley give this a try.

helps with itch

Posted by Reviewer2276071 on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

did't take my eczema away, but helped with the itch. sometimes the cream seemed to dry my skin out more than it already is. I was hoping it would heal my skin condition, but I am beginning to wonder if anything will ever help. The product does have a nice smell and dries quickly on the skin.

allergy reaction

Posted by Reviewer1970664 on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son flared up badly after applied. Not very happy with the product

amazing!! need more stars!!!!

Posted by 5072461493174174458 on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for about two weeks just at bedtime. I have an area on my scalp of plaque psoriasis that has been painful and bothersome for years. Medications helped but only a little. This stuff actually made it disappear and the skin beneath the plaque is soft and free of soreness.. this is the best!!

Almost too good to be true.

Posted by Zahava on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For some months now my doctor has been prescribing different creams and ointments for horrible red, flaky and itchy patches on my lower legs, none of which helped. The last one was a steroid and after a day of using it the itching was worse. I do not think my doctor knew what the problem was even though I was sure it was psoriasis. So I bought this product hoping that something natural might work without causing side effects. It arrived just two days ago and already I can see the difference. No thick scaly skin, the flaking is easing off, and the irritation - which had been disturbing my sleep - has almost gone. The cream is absorbed by the skin very quickly so is not sticky. I have no hesitation in recommending this product and am now going to order 4 more tubes.