Works with Nature's Secret Super Cleanse

Posted by tekkaman75 on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying to lose weight for years now..nothing worked with my lifestyle..and coping with gout. I have combined this product with Nature's Secret Super Cleanse (200 caps) and have been now able to see results. I have read through the English reviews on iherb.com for this product..I know that some people have experienced poor results using this product. However, I do not think the product is to blame directly. I would strongly recommend before going on any weight loss regimen..is to do a proper detox and cleanse. Our environments we live in are toxic to varying degrees, the air is contaminated to a degree..the water we drink..the food we consume. For a product like Natrol AcaiBerry Diet to work to it's full potential..the toxins in our body have to be minimized a/o eliminated. As mentioned above, I have combined the AcaiBerry Diet with Super Cleanse and have seen results..I have only been on this combination a week now, and have lost an inch around my waistline. I still have 3 weeks to go out of the 30 day cleanse. I hope to lose more weight. With the combination of Super Cleanse and the AcaiBerry Diet..I don't have hunger cravings at all. I actually have to force myself to eat. I take the recommended dose of AcaiBerry Diet with my lunch. I usually have a banana/mixed berry smoothie + whey protein for breakfast. The smoothie alone keeps me satiated for a good 3-4 hours. Then I have a light dinner. I take the Super cleanse just 2x once in the morning before my smoothie and after dinner. This particular combination seems to work. Before saying any particular product doesn't work..on the weight loss side..make sure your body is properly cleansed first. Also, not everyone's metabolic rate is the same. Some people using this product may not see the results they wish if they are just on the recommended dose. For those not seeing results on the recommended dose, I suggest you double the dose. Or with AcaiBerry Diet also take in tandem with Nat

type of gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

pleasd can you tell me the type of gelatin is it bovine or pig or plant gelatin can any one tell me please

Works!

Posted by Robertdknauf on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking these in the morning for a little while now, no bad effects and I have lost 8 kilos!

helps to keep my weight within the limits

Posted by marinatsukerman on Apr 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

like this product very much. Help not to gain some extra pounds

Best product of the year! Read more...

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With Acai Berry and Green Tea with also the ever metabolism booster caffeine, this is no doubt the best combination if you are on serious slimming program which will definitely help you much more further weight if you are also exercising while taking this supplement. All the main above 3 ingredients I mentioned in this product have been thorough extensively proven in researchers these 3 helped and enhanced weight loss to the maximum. What are you waiting for? This is definitely the best in the current day! ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I lost a month for 10 pounds!It gives a lot of energy and a complete lack of appetite!The habit is not enough left over after the drug!Ordered more!I highly recommend!

Good so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far have been using this product for about 3 weeks and I have already lost 6lbs.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well with my sister and ordered more ❤️❤️❤️

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for a while and it helped me lose weight and once I lost the weight I have been able to maintain using this.

Energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After consuming this, I feel more energetic and seen improvement in weight management. I have dropped about 1.5 KG since I started consuming this and my fat percentage has dropped about 2% in 2 weeks. This is not bad considering I hardly have time to exercise.