This product works!

Posted by 5446078066416548936 on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had been prescribed an anti depressant to help me sleep and I declined, of course, when I saw the long list of possible side effects. I was not going there. I'm 59 years old and don't take any prescription drugs and I am not about to start now. This product worked for me the very first night. I could actually feel my body getting heavy and relaxing. I have not been able to fall asleep for the last two years. I am so thankful for this product. I take it every night like the instructions say and I get a good nights sleep and I don't wake up dopey or disoriented.

Not sure if this helped?

Posted by 4779969336171815042 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unsure if this helped in anyway

Sleepy time!

Posted by Reviewer1968647 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We discovered theses about 6 months ago and they are great. We have 2 tightly wound kids who fight sleep when its bed time and they love these as they know they will be sleepy when its time to lay down. Works quickly with no after affects or sleepiness. No other ingredients to worry about. The perfect bedtime candy when you need it.

Good natural sleeping aid

Posted by Reviewer3274460 on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are good and work well and are the best price I ave found!

Helped my teenage daughter

Posted by Reviewer2372473 on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My teenage daughter was having difficulty falling asleep and these have helped get her sleep back under control. Works fast. She's happy - I'm happy!

Melatonin Calm Sleep Dissolveable

Posted by 5248419942034271058 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Have been buying this product for around 12months now and highly recommend it. It is fantastic that you can just chew on them and an added bonus that they are yum. There is 3 in our house that takes them on a regular basis as it just relaxes you brain and allows your to fall asleep a lot quicker instead if tossing and turning for hours. I can take one and know they wont knock me out cold like sleeping pills the doctors love to hand out and when you have young kids in the house you need to know you will hear them if they call you through the night. I also always wake up feeling refreshed and know I have had a wonderful sleep.

Solve my sleeping problem

Posted by 4725492948500895539 on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was very hard to fall in sleep every night around 25 years. This products could help more easy to sleep and taste good.

It works

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gave this to my 15yr old grandson, worked like a charm, much better than herb tea which is an aquired taste, this would be great to settle chidren down when excited or have problems settling at night.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer1201892 on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband & I both use this Melatonin at night and we are sleepy within the hour! best sleep ever since we started using this....

夫用

Posted by mamarinbkk on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

FOR MY HUSBAND IN HIS EARLY 50S. IT WORKS!!

1 2 3