This product works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had been prescribed an anti depressant to help me sleep and I declined, of course, when I saw the long list of possible side effects. I was not going there. I'm 59 years old and don't take any prescription drugs and I am not about to start now. This product worked for me the very first night. I could actually feel my body getting heavy and relaxing. I have not been able to fall asleep for the last two years. I am so thankful for this product. I take it every night like the instructions say and I get a good nights sleep and I don't wake up dopey or disoriented.

Not sure if this helped?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unsure if this helped in anyway

Sleepy time!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We discovered theses about 6 months ago and they are great. We have 2 tightly wound kids who fight sleep when its bed time and they love these as they know they will be sleepy when its time to lay down. Works quickly with no after affects or sleepiness. No other ingredients to worry about. The perfect bedtime candy when you need it.

Good natural sleeping aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are good and work well and are the best price I ave found!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

################Great value for little money, use for $$$ reduced price enter$$$: W and E and S and 7 and 7 and 7 and 9 ($$$WITHOUT SPACE , in your shoping cart before checkout) enjoy##############################

Superb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it, ease my tension of anxiety. Makes me sleep well. Good mixture of melatonin and the great L-theanine in it. Taste chalky sweet of artificial strawberry.

Cheap but Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works! Helped me sleep easily after I occasionally took it. Good taste and affordable price :)

Helped my teenage daughter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My teenage daughter was having difficulty falling asleep and these have helped get her sleep back under control. Works fast. She's happy - I'm happy!

Melatonin Calm Sleep Dissolveable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Have been buying this product for around 12months now and highly recommend it. It is fantastic that you can just chew on them and an added bonus that they are yum. There is 3 in our house that takes them on a regular basis as it just relaxes you brain and allows your to fall asleep a lot quicker instead if tossing and turning for hours. I can take one and know they wont knock me out cold like sleeping pills the doctors love to hand out and when you have young kids in the house you need to know you will hear them if they call you through the night. I also always wake up feeling refreshed and know I have had a wonderful sleep.

Solve my sleeping problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was very hard to fall in sleep every night around 25 years. This products could help more easy to sleep and taste good.

1 2 3 4