Great sleep every night.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this time released melatonin every night with no ill effects in the morning. It's a life saver

Gives me headache

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think 10mg could be too potent for me and i get a headache everytime after eating, while not necessarily helping me in my sleep. I will break the tablet into half to take 5mg now if i really need it though it does not give me deep sleep..i will feel headache and tired the next day

Effective but

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

This made me sleep like a baby, but it makes me extremly depressed the day after. Also very sleepy and heavy in my body. Good product, just not for everybody

not effect on me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I cannot sleep almost 4 years,this one no effect on me

This product not as helpful as I thought it might be

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

While they help me to get to sleep initially, I only sleep for about 3 hours. Maybe with time they might help a little more.

Not the same quality as the melatonin I bought od Puritan's Pride

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is Quite interesting that 10 mg tablets from this producer are weaker then 5 mg I bout on Puritan's Pride... Do not have a clue if they really have 10mg of melatonin or it is mistake.

Hoped for better

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Natrol advanced sleep melatonin claimed to have extended release which would help you to stay asleep longer. I didn't find this to be true for me at all. I did fall asleep easily but was unable to sleep longer than 4 hours before I was awake and tossing and turning. I won't be purchasing again.

doesn't help falling asleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

a waste of money.

Too strong?

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had it for three consecutive nights, and these nights were awful. I would fall asleep pretty quickly, but then wake up in 30-40 mins and then kind of stuck in limbo, not fully awake, but definitely not sleeping. I have eczema and it made itching worse. Maybe this dosage doesn't suit me, because I tried 2 mg, and it's okay.

A bit disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried last night, but couldn't fall asleep (T_T)

1 2