It saved my nails! But it's not the best brand out there...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When my nails stared to flake and became rather brittle, I decided to order this product because I was too scared to buy regular nail and hair supplements, which are known to have side effects or even the opposite of the desired effect. Within a week of taking biotin, flaking stopped, and now my nails are slowly getting back to normal. Nevertheless, after 3 weeks of taking the supplement, the nails are still weak and break easily. And It is not advised to take this supplement for more than a month!. So if your want to take biotin as a preventative measure - this brand would be a good choice. But if you are having some real issues with your nails or hair, I suggest investing in a more expensive and more reliable brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helped me a lot for my hair. It was falling out sooooo much for months and it stoped after week of using this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After two months of using my hair is noticeably looking better.my skin is more hydrated but acne appeared after the first month so I'm not sure what if it's the reason I reduced the amount of pills now I take it once every three days. Still suffering frim acne which I've never had before btw

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good and convenient.

Good product with Lutein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using it for one month..hair fall has decreased a bit, but feel its too early to say. The Lutein element definitely helping to make my eyesight better. Will update in 6 months time.

Skin gloeing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A few days after taking this daily my skin is looking very healthy and plump. However, too early to see any edge on hair and nails.

Good Effect, No Dizziness In The Morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My hair doesn’t fall as much even after a perm recently. My skin are hydrated. Highly recommended.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hydrating my skin and my eyes see clearer than before. I believe the lutein despite small amount per tablet also has some eye-protecting effects too.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

all good from quick service and nice product.