HURTS TO SWALLOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ok, the price is great but these are ridiculously shaped! I can swallow huge horsepills with no problem but for some reason, these really hurt to swallow despite the small tablet size. They are shaped like an aspirin but a little bigger and the edges are really sharp. EVERY time I try to swallow this tablet, it goes down slowly or gets stuck in my esophagus and I have to drink much more than usual to make it go down. Will not be repurchasing again.

not working as well as other brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've switched to this product because it's a lot cheaper than the one I used before. Been taking it for a couple of weeks now, but it's not working as well as my other brand. I will be switching back to my old brand once I've finished the bottles.

Natrol calcium D-glucarate 60 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The shape of these tablets makes them very difficult to swallow. I do not like them at all. They are painful to swallow nearly every time.

Ripping off the customer 1 pill at a time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I need to have this as part of my weight loss plan from my trainer. I have to have 2 of these every day with breakfast, the bottle says 60 tablets yet every single time I have bought this product I only get 59 tablets. One would never notice unless you were on a strict plan like myself and have to have exactly 2 each time. The company which makes this should compensate the consumer for falsely advertising they have 60 tablets per bottle! If this had happened only a few times I wouldnt mind, could be chalked up to human error, however it has been every single time!! If anyone knows another brand for this supplement please let me know as this brand is out there to slowly rip you off by cutting their costs every so slightly hoping no one will notice