Doing pretty good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying this product for about two weeks now. Granted, I started using it two days before Thanksgiving and have been subjected to other holiday goodies; however I've noticed that my clothes are fitting more loosely. My weight hasn't changed - but something is definitely shaking loose. I haven't been "pigging out" per se, but taking the recommeded dosage before each meal certainly takes the stress out of enjoying a sweet potato, bowl of cereal, or slice of bread. Keep in mind that I do not gorge on carbs - I still try to avoid them. But we all have our little favorite carbs that we like to enjoy on occasion. I will definitely be ordering more of this product.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been using the product for about 1 month. I have type 2 diabetes and monitor my sugar levels daily. Noticed stable sugar levels even after eating carbs. I would recommend this product.

Carb Intercept

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. It really works and keeps our blood sugar down when we eat starchy foods.

none

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product is doing some good things. i don't eat nearly as much and no sweet or bread cravings. my belly fat has gone down noticeably the 1st week.

best carb reducer helper product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a really good carb reducer helper product i notice everytime i take it it also temporary tightens up the skin or muscles. by itself it won't help you lose weight but if you eat high carb meals it's worth taking this. what has helped me lose weight is taking 100% pure mangosteen juice if you look it up they say it doesn't allow excess fat to be stored or if too little is consumed it won't allow the metabolism to be lowered. what is the worst thing to take is arginine malate that changes and lowers your metabolism to gain weight mangosteen is the opposite.

Guilt-free carbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am a carb addict and I refuse to give them up. To not consume carbs, is akin to death because life would not be enjoyable. However, I also want to be able to maintain my weight without having to sacrifice my carbs or triple the amount of exercise I already do. These capsules have made my carb-induced weight fluctuations stop. They enable me to live with less stress and anxiety about what I will let myself eat. This website has the best prices too. This means I don't have to feel guilty about buying the product. Stores around town sell these puppies for a much larger amount. The mark-up is gastly. BUY THEM HERE!!!

Natrol Carb Intercept

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this I take before starchy meals and it does work - it's not the total answer to losing weight but it "helps"...

it works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have taking 6 capsules a day and it has been 6 days, i have already lost 3.3 lbs. no joke. it works!! plan to loose more.

Best value; convenient phase2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best price for CarbIntercept online/in store, and best size value. SInce it is a tasteless powder, I sometimes sprinkle it on my overweight dog's dinner. She has lost 20% of her weight and is normal now. It is better than the tablets; it absorbs faster so you can eat it with your meals instead of 30 minutes before.

Work as what you expect it to be - Filter majoriy of the Carbo away

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works as what you expect it to be - Filter majoriy of the Carbo away. With the Chromium added, it is supposed to ensure you have the needed energy to carry out your daily task as you may feel a bit weak due to majority of the carbo have been filtrated. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!