Doing pretty good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying this product for about two weeks now. Granted, I started using it two days before Thanksgiving and have been subjected to other holiday goodies; however I've noticed that my clothes are fitting more loosely. My weight hasn't changed - but something is definitely shaking loose. I haven't been "pigging out" per se, but taking the recommeded dosage before each meal certainly takes the stress out of enjoying a sweet potato, bowl of cereal, or slice of bread. Keep in mind that I do not gorge on carbs - I still try to avoid them. But we all have our little favorite carbs that we like to enjoy on occasion. I will definitely be ordering more of this product.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been using the product for about 1 month. I have type 2 diabetes and monitor my sugar levels daily. Noticed stable sugar levels even after eating carbs. I would recommend this product.

Carb Intercept

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. It really works and keeps our blood sugar down when we eat starchy foods.

none

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product is doing some good things. i don't eat nearly as much and no sweet or bread cravings. my belly fat has gone down noticeably the 1st week.

best carb reducer helper product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a really good carb reducer helper product i notice everytime i take it it also temporary tightens up the skin or muscles. by itself it won't help you lose weight but if you eat high carb meals it's worth taking this. what has helped me lose weight is taking 100% pure mangosteen juice if you look it up they say it doesn't allow excess fat to be stored or if too little is consumed it won't allow the metabolism to be lowered. what is the worst thing to take is arginine malate that changes and lowers your metabolism to gain weight mangosteen is the opposite.

Guilt-free carbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am a carb addict and I refuse to give them up. To not consume carbs, is akin to death because life would not be enjoyable. However, I also want to be able to maintain my weight without having to sacrifice my carbs or triple the amount of exercise I already do. These capsules have made my carb-induced weight fluctuations stop. They enable me to live with less stress and anxiety about what I will let myself eat. This website has the best prices too. This means I don't have to feel guilty about buying the product. Stores around town sell these puppies for a much larger amount. The mark-up is gastly. BUY THEM HERE!!!

Natrol Carb Intercept

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this I take before starchy meals and it does work - it's not the total answer to losing weight but it "helps"...

it works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have taking 6 capsules a day and it has been 6 days, i have already lost 3.3 lbs. no joke. it works!! plan to loose more.

Best value; convenient phase2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best price for CarbIntercept online/in store, and best size value. SInce it is a tasteless powder, I sometimes sprinkle it on my overweight dog's dinner. She has lost 20% of her weight and is normal now. It is better than the tablets; it absorbs faster so you can eat it with your meals instead of 30 minutes before.

seems like it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it when I eat fresh fruits and high carb meals and it seems like it works, i loose weight. I have no side effects from it.