Can't take these

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't tolerate these capsules as they aggravate my asthma. So I gave them to a colleague and he likes them. He attributed and confirmed an improvement in his old man knees to this product. These might work for you.

Little benefit for my joint pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for 6 weeks, I can state that at 2 capsules per day, I have not had any significant reduction in joint pain. However, there is one side effect which I am very pleased with - I have endured eczema on my left foot for over 10 years and since commencing CetylPure, this has improved by about 90% and hopefully by the time I finish these capsules it should have completely cleared up. Only time will tell if it breaks out again. Have any other users had this effect?

Cetyl Pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been using it for about a month and have noticed the hips are feeling better. hoping it will work on my wrist! My mother and two of my brothers swear by this stuff.

arthritis aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Natrol provides limited relief by itself but in combination w/other homeopathics may be beneficial.

Experienced spoilt by impositon of customs duty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have bought this product many times before but this time Customs Duty inmposed + Royal Surcharge. The supplier did refund half of tyhis extra cost but it has really put me off ordering again.

Natrol Cetyle Pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A close comparison to what my Naturopath prescribed for me. I take 2 capsules daily for arthritis joint comfort and flexibility. A very good product substitution for what I was prescribed. (which you do not carry)