working so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i'm taking 2 caps 3 times a day to start. i will decrease after the first bottle. the joints in my fingers are noticibly less sore only days after beginning, more flexible. the pain no longer wakes me at night after my hands have been still for a while. the soreness used to wake me and i would say ahhhhhowww as i woke to open and close my hands. ps i already take fish oil, flax seed glucosamine and other herbal anti inflammatories. i am a 43y/o female nurse with inflammation of joints and spine.docs do not have a specific dx. the meds they prescribed gave me a slight gi bleed and never helped the pain in my hands. am 60 percent better after my own tx, a large part due to cetyl pure

dr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

seems to be working on my dog fro her arthritis

Bursitis, and cartilage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found that there is significant reduction in pain from my bursitis after a few weeks use. It seems to help the body's inflammation without resorting to NSAIDS. My achilles bursitis is better now and my knee is mor fluid...but what i noticed is a general lift in my former fatigue.

For the dog

Posted by katmakiah on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our older dog gets a capsule every day for her mobility, along with Glucosamine and MSM. She's doing well for a 12 year old Border Collie.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My right shoulder has been sore for months. It really works for my shoulder when I take 2 capsules but it doesn't when I take 1 capsule! That's why I give 4 stars!

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

cetyl pure combined with glucosamine takes about a month to work. But it appears to really help

Cetyl Pure

Posted by ShelleyP on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using this product for arthritic/joint symptoms including problems with knees, low back, thumbs/wrists etc. Seems to be helping after about 3 weeks of use. Will report back after a longer period. Taking with sea cucumber and boswellin, which seems to be a good combination.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Take it together with other products, as a part of complex it helps with knee pain.

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A friend who lives in Europe mentioned this product for arthritis etc. pain. The friend said it has completely eliminated his back pain. It takes a few weeks to produce results. It appears to help so far but needs to be given more time .

Great Price and Great Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Happy with service and price. The former product had a higher amount of cetyl..., but decided I can take an extra capsule or two and still come out money ahead.

1 2