Dogs Benefit Too!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 11 yr old German Shepherd girl has had arthritis since puppyhood. We've tried all the joint supplements, most to no avail, until a homeopath/chiropractor vet recommended Cetyl M (Cetyl Pure)-- same dosage as a person would take. Lo and behold, my girl no longer limps! She also takes Serrapeptidase, recommended by same vet. Found both these products at amazing prices here at iherb. Fast and reasonable shipping, too!

AWESOME....WILL CONTINUE USING IT !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking this product for about 3 weeks, my sciatic nerve pain in my right leg and back pain (caused by slipped disc, osteoarthritis and bone spurs) has improved by 90% ! Have tried many products, including glucosamine + chrondroitin, Zyflamend and many others.. Found that this is the only product that provides effective pain and inflammation relief...I will continue taking it as long as this product is on the market.

Arthritis Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was kicked out of a Arthritis study, because CMO had reduced my inflammation and pain to far below the standards that the study had required. This stuff is a blessing. It turns out that I'm allergic to the medicines used in the study. CB- Oregon

natrol cetyl pure joint health in pensioners

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have only been taking the capsules for a few days, but the discomfort in my shoulder joints has eased considerably, the joints and tissues are moving over each other much better

Seems Like A Good One!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying and using an assortment of things to improve my joint health so I don't know if this is working in combo with other things (like DMSO) but I felt a difference in my achy knee probably within days of beginning the use of the Cetyl Pure. My knee still 'cracks' but that stiffness and constant achiness is better by oh, about 80%. I just started my second bottle. Thumbs UP!!!

PLUS RESULTS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Remarkable. I have had osteoarthritis in my knees for 20 years and this item has displayed unbelievable relief from pain.

Broken Glass in my Knees is Gone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Okay, any productr with high quality CM in it has been hard to come by, ever since the pharmceutical companies bought out the congress which supresses herbal supplements that actually work, I'm happy to say this stuff really works! I have been doubling up on the dosage as I'm a big guy 250lbs., after about two weeks I noticed a subtle difference in my achy knees and feet, and its been getting better ever since! Just ordered a few more bottles.

Cetyl Pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the ONLY product that has every really helped relieve arthritis pain & swelling. Relief began within two weeks. Now we even give it to our old dog.

12 1/2 yr old has benefited greatly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has given my senior dog more time with us. He was having a very difficult time getting up and down and could no longer go up and down the two steps on the back porch without falling most of the time. We thought it was nearly time to say good-bye when I decided to give this a try. That was several months ago and it is like he is younger than he was. He doesn't struggle nearly as much to get up and down and can take the steps up and down without falling. I would definitely recommend it. It may not work the same for everyone or every animal, but for us, it bought us more precious time.

Cetyl Pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This relieved the pain in my neck and shoulders after only three days! I had tried many alternative remedies before that, but this was the first that actually worked.