Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been reading Dr. Christiane Northrup's book on women and menopause. I just turned fifty and have been feeling like I'm loosing some strength. I suspect I also have adrenal issues. I decided to try DHEA and from the other reviews thought this was a good one. I feel better, more like my old self, able to lift things that were getting difficult for me to lift. My mother is on this also. I encourage people to get their levels tested. I'm being a little negligent in not having done so. I will be getting my hormone levels checked once I switch GYN's. I recommend this product.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a good dosage level. Easy to double up if necessary, but also a good maintenance level.

Really helps my energy levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me to take DHEA because I have very low cortisol due to adrenal fatigue. Taking DHEA makes a huge difference in the quality of my life (being able to live vs. struggling to get out of bed). I like this one because it is bio-identical. I would like it even better if the tablets were scored to make it easier to take half doses.

Less potent than equivalent products from other manufacturers that I tried

Posted by Meduvar on July 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

After years that I use other manufacturers DHEA pills, I decided to try these (due to price and good reviews) and I was deeply disappointed when I began to feel that the DHEA effects to which I was got used to began to fade. I returned to use my good old DHEA product and within days the effect was returned.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

was hoping for a tablet that can easily be cut in half - having some trouble with these tabs as they don't always divide evenly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfecto, bueno xa mejorar caludad y cantidad ovocitaria

Excellent product as expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product as expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to the question, the product is very good, but the product came to me last time in a different packaging and in a different ball and not in a purple box.

20 days delivery