Would have continued taking it for sure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from adrenal fatigue and "pretty bad" PMS+ thyroid insufficiency. After I got these into my system, my condition bettered remarkably. Just as ironic as it is, Finnish customs one day all of the sudden "stole" this wonderful product from the package claiming that it is "an illegal drug" when ordered outside Europe! So that was the end of our love story. These stupid rules in Finland make me SICK-physically,TOO!Our FDA does great job keeping us tired, depressed and fat..

Bio-Identical - I think

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

As a morning compliment to Natrol's 10 mg time released Melatonin which I take at bedtime, the DHEA assures I am alert and energetic for the day. PLUS! I was loosing hair, as their would be a big clump in the drain each time I showered, but after adding this DHEA at 50 mg, over the course of a week, the amount of hair in the drain went to zero!

Male mid 50's

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to see if it would have any positive affects on my libido and overall energy level. It has. I've experienced a very noticeable improvement in nocturnal erections, morning wood, and overall sexual interest and performance. For me, it has turned back the clock a least 10-15 years in this regard. Great product, will continue to use it.

Try it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one product I use. I couldn't walk a few months ago and now I can. I do know... MS is crap and I'll be back!

Be careful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the Dhea, because i was hoping to feel more energetic. I had heard that this hormone is something our bodies produce a lot of when we are young, but that it gradually declines. I quickly began to feel the effects, like a buzzing feeling inside, in a way I felt more energetic, but not in a pleasant way but kind of driven. So I started to brake up the tablets into two, thinking I needed a lower dose. It wasn't much different. Then I started to lose my hair. Big tufts of it coming out if I just ran my hand through my hair, washed or brushed. I discontinued the use of Dhea, but I am still losing hair, and it is now 6 weeks since I stopped taking the Dhea. I can only hope that with time I will be able to grow back my hair. Be warned!!!

DHEA is een basis hormoon

Posted by nederlands on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Heb je problemen met te kort aan hormonen dan kan dit de oplossing zijn. DHEA zorgt ervoor dat veel andere hormonen een boost krijgen. Overgangsproblemen, stemmingswisselingen enz. Voorzichtig met de hoeveelheid, beginnen met 10 of 20 Mg per dag.

Dhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

The only complaint is it can be difficult to swallow due to it's shape and chalky consistency. otherwise Good

MUITO BOM

Posted by robertofarias on November 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Produto de ótima qualidade. Aumenta a testosterona naturalmente, semelhante ao tribulus terrstris.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am using since two weeks ago and now I feel better.

RECLAMO DE ENVIO

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

ESTIMADOS SEÑORES: LOS MOLESTO POR LA ORDEN 10931700 DEL 10 DE MAYO DE 2012. Hace bastante que estoy tratando de comunicarme con Uds., ya que a la fecha no he recibido el producto por Uds. enviado shipped LJ10931700-0J. Les pido encarecidamente si me pueden ayudar con este tema. Desde ya muchas gracias. Jorge Crende Montes de Oca 765 Boulogne San Isidro Rep´blica Argentina