To be honest..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I dont notice any difference I am thinking about sending the unopen one back.

Expected more

Posted by Herlienv on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really hoped this product would do more for me, sadly i used it for a few months with no effect... i only wanted to loose a few kilos

2 weeks no weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product 2 pills each day, and have not seen any change in weight. Possibly, a little in my appetite, but that could be because I am trying to curb my appetite, hence taking these pills. After 2 weeks, I am unsure whether they are worth the purchase.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not that i've never used any fat burner pills before, but those contained caffeine so i wanted to switch to a concentrate. this worked fine at first, but it left me with a dry throat.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am still using it and I will start using the second bottle to see its results. Thank You

Maybe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

2hours before meal must drink and this very hard and can not do nice job

Not sure whether it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been on this for 2 weeks now. The first few days I did experience a significant decrease in appetite, however it also seemed to make me very bloated. After that, the bloating subsided but I noticed my appetite came back again, no doubt still a smaller appetite than if I weren't on the capsules. Just a note, sometimes I forget and I end up taking them just before eating, that renders it useless. I noticed if I remember and take it 30 minutes or even an hour earlier before my meal time, I would feel my appetite suppressed. I also experience constipation while on these capsules but I read from many reviews people start seeing results from the 3rd week, so I am going to continue taking these to see if that's really the case.

Natrol Garcinia Cambogia extrat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I havent noticed a big difference yet. But have only been on them for two weeks

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

after reading all the reviews. i had to try it. unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I didn't expect it to do wonders but I was expecting it to suppress my appetite a bit... I am eating healthy and sticking to my diet plan, and i wanted to make it easier for myself and try this "Amazing natural appetite intercept". so no.. not for me.