good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have started this product few weeks ago.. and its quite satisfying since it did curb appetite but did not loose any weight on the first 2 weeks of using it. i just finished my 3rd week and im starting to loose my belly fat. will continue to use it..

Takes a while to kick In

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought two bottles and have just finished my first bottle. It's taken more than a week to kick in i.e. curbing appetite. I do feel less hungry and am eating less but as for weight loss goes without saying, no pain no gain. You need to exercise if you wanna see weight loss., it's not a miracle pill. Will order again.

Natrol Appetite Intercept

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this brand along with another, brand called Bio Garcinia. m The Natrol brand did a far better Job with appetite suppressing than the Bio brand did. After taking the Natrol I didn't want sweet stuff! Mind you I love good dark chocolate and red wine. But I did do well on this tablet. It helped cut back on the amount of food you felt you had to consume in order to feel satisfied. I don't like being full, just satisfied..

Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The reason I gave it a "4" star rating is because my hunger is suppressed, but only a little. I was looking for a major change, but I noticed it works for some and seems to not work for others. If you want to lose weight, it is worth the attempt. And yes, you still have to exercise, even if it is just a daily walk...

works effectly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This had made me less hungry and reduce the meal sizes I do eat. I am unsure if I lost any weight yet or at all.

works great but cause constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

before dinner time, I took it about 30min-1hour earlier. I lost my appetite obviously. It works perfectly great except constipation I never had constipation in my life. I was so shocked. I tried to drink lots of water because I still wanted to control my appetite but drinking water didn't help at the end, I quit taking this.

natrol , garcinia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

using it for 3 days ... on trial for now

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only finished 1/3 bottle, so far so good. As per instruction, need to drink plenty of water after taking it, it helps to detox.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Still controlling my eating habit.

First Day Taking - Do Not Drink Caffeine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dont know the effect yet. But pls do not drink coffee after taking. I find that it gives palpitations.

1 2