good

Posted by 5345270070049433107 on Jul 20, 2014

i have started this product few weeks ago.. and its quite satisfying since it did curb appetite but did not loose any weight on the first 2 weeks of using it. i just finished my 3rd week and im starting to loose my belly fat. will continue to use it..

Works For Me

Posted by Reviewer2622095 on Sep 02, 2014

The reason I gave it a "4" star rating is because my hunger is suppressed, but only a little. I was looking for a major change, but I noticed it works for some and seems to not work for others. If you want to lose weight, it is worth the attempt. And yes, you still have to exercise, even if it is just a daily walk...

Natrol Appetite Intercept

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Apr 18, 2016

I purchased this brand along with another, brand called Bio Garcinia. m The Natrol brand did a far better Job with appetite suppressing than the Bio brand did. After taking the Natrol I didn't want sweet stuff! Mind you I love good dark chocolate and red wine. But I did do well on this tablet. It helped cut back on the amount of food you felt you had to consume in order to feel satisfied. I don't like being full, just satisfied..

Takes a while to kick In

Posted by 5661805792952698325 on Aug 02, 2016

Bought two bottles and have just finished my first bottle. It's taken more than a week to kick in i.e. curbing appetite. I do feel less hungry and am eating less but as for weight loss goes without saying, no pain no gain. You need to exercise if you wanna see weight loss., it's not a miracle pill. Will order again.

works effectly

Posted by 5237603221344963262 on Feb 22, 2014

This had made me less hungry and reduce the meal sizes I do eat. I am unsure if I lost any weight yet or at all.

Good

Posted by 5112104165190598819 on Jun 29, 2014

Only finished 1/3 bottle, so far so good. As per instruction, need to drink plenty of water after taking it, it helps to detox.

works great but cause constipation

Posted by 4717794736581055402 on Feb 02, 2016

before dinner time, I took it about 30min-1hour earlier. I lost my appetite obviously. It works perfectly great except constipation I never had constipation in my life. I was so shocked. I tried to drink lots of water because I still wanted to control my appetite but drinking water didn't help at the end, I quit taking this.

i guess its ok

Posted by 5577876931478851467 on Apr 17, 2015

I GUESS I NEED TO TAKE MORE TO SEE ANY EFFECTS

natrol , garcinia

Posted by 5737428243601164891 on Jun 05, 2015

using it for 3 days ... on trial for now

not sure about this

Posted by 5412997126019899353 on Dec 14, 2015

Not sure if this is causing my migraines or not - stopped taking it to see if this is the problem. No significant changes in my body health/weight - just more migraines - but I don't blame the product - it's just me.

1 2