natrol garcinia cambogia extract

Posted by Reviewer2931245 on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have lost18 kg in 6 weeks and a healthy diet. this product really works.

Great fat burner and body remodeling agent !

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works for me at cutting up and bringing abs out ! works very well at body composition maintenance helping to bring cuts out. not sure about the appetite suppression aspect but the Hydroxy citrate is a great fat de-coupler works best for guys n gals trying to get that last bit of fat out if your trying to really gret rid of more fat, raspberry ketones combined with this and fucothin are potent together and worthy of the expense! if your drink alcohol not as good at getting the acetate out a the liver try nopal cactus if your not diabetic even staves off the hangover ! helps with getting rid or reducing the beer belly though

Natrol, Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Appetite Intercept, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1577790 on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product works great, suppresses appetite without jitters. Serving size is minmal so the abount in bottle lasts longer than others. We tried the GNC version and it did not work as well!!

Kiara

Posted by 5100348688987562445 on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They work and I like the fact they don't have added caffeine. Keeps the hunger at bay and when I am hungry I don't eat as much.

Garcinia Cambogia

Posted by Reviewer3289186 on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have done no physical workout, no changing in diet except for taking these twice a day, and I lost 8 pounds within a few weeks. Love it.

Buying again

Posted by 4687739624856051040 on Nov 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this after my work mate told me her daughter lost weight since taking them with little change in diet/exercise. ( no exercise at all ) i took them for about a month, didn't notice much while taking them, and my hunger stayed the same. I was gyming about 3-5 times a week but my diet was on/off. At the start of taking the pills, i purchased these black jeans, i couldn't do the button up but they fit everywhere else! And the size up was too big. At the end of taking these pills the jean button now does up :) and i went from 60 to 57kgs. So i think i just lost weight around my core area. Either way im going to purchase again!

Wow!!!!

Posted by 5150400800432746985 on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Super Happy with this product, suppresses appetite am eating vastly less and I'm not hungry. Very Impressed as i thought this might be another diet hack. IT IS NOT. ITS FANTASTIC

Does a good job in suppressing my appetite

Posted by Reviewer1509138 on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have only taken it for about two weeks. It does a very good job of suppressing my appetite. Will provide an update once I have taken it for a full month.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1915348 on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well for cutting hunger and overeating! I use it with D-3 and have lost 17 pounds in three months while still eating my favorite foods.

I lost my tummy fats

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

While this did not exactly curb my appetite but it somehow did help me lose my tummy fats.

1 2 3 4