natrol garcinia cambogia extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have lost18 kg in 6 weeks and a healthy diet. this product really works.

Great fat burner and body remodeling agent !

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works for me at cutting up and bringing abs out ! works very well at body composition maintenance helping to bring cuts out. not sure about the appetite suppression aspect but the Hydroxy citrate is a great fat de-coupler works best for guys n gals trying to get that last bit of fat out if your trying to really gret rid of more fat, raspberry ketones combined with this and fucothin are potent together and worthy of the expense! if your drink alcohol not as good at getting the acetate out a the liver try nopal cactus if your not diabetic even staves off the hangover ! helps with getting rid or reducing the beer belly though

Natrol, Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Appetite Intercept, 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product works great, suppresses appetite without jitters. Serving size is minmal so the abount in bottle lasts longer than others. We tried the GNC version and it did not work as well!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

They work and I like the fact they don't have added caffeine. Keeps the hunger at bay and when I am hungry I don't eat as much.

Garcinia Cambogia

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have done no physical workout, no changing in diet except for taking these twice a day, and I lost 8 pounds within a few weeks. Love it.

Buying again

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this after my work mate told me her daughter lost weight since taking them with little change in diet/exercise. ( no exercise at all ) i took them for about a month, didn't notice much while taking them, and my hunger stayed the same. I was gyming about 3-5 times a week but my diet was on/off. At the start of taking the pills, i purchased these black jeans, i couldn't do the button up but they fit everywhere else! And the size up was too big. At the end of taking these pills the jean button now does up :) and i went from 60 to 57kgs. So i think i just lost weight around my core area. Either way im going to purchase again!

Good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well for cutting hunger and overeating! I use it with D-3 and have lost 17 pounds in three months while still eating my favorite foods.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Super Happy with this product, suppresses appetite am eating vastly less and I'm not hungry. Very Impressed as i thought this might be another diet hack. IT IS NOT. ITS FANTASTIC

Does a good job in suppressing my appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have only taken it for about two weeks. It does a very good job of suppressing my appetite. Will provide an update once I have taken it for a full month.

Great for cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried natrol garcinia cambodia and loved it! It really curved my appetite, cut it in about half actually. It took about 5 days to start working but with the pills and starting to count calories I lost 4 lbs in 3 weeks. Which is exactly what I needed since I was at a plateau for a long time. Highly recommend it! Can't wait to see where I will be in 2 months :)