good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the capsule is larger than NOW foods green tea, but at least i only have to take 1 pill per day.

Great antioxident and I have been taking this product for several years now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Green Tea is the top cancer cell killer in the world, and the ingredients of this product are super good. I am 75 years old and am in perfect health. I take no medicines, can dance for hours, go swimming regulary, and do all the other things that men enjoy. Although I cannot attribute my good fortune to any one particular product, I can say that I have had no negative effects from all the vitamins that I take, and in that respect I will say this is a great product.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This does not give me the jitters like other green tea extracts have done, and in combination with my multi-b supplement and my probiotic, I definitely have a better, firmer waistline and carry my weight in a more attractive way. I don't exercise much due to knee pain, but this helps me maintain an acceptable level of weight and keeps me looking trimmer than I really should. It helps that I have broad shoulders and a lot of muscle to offset my belly, but without this in combo with the other two I would be much more "mostly belly".

very good green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really works with me it protect me from cold and make me active

Wakes Me Up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps me wake up in the morning without giving me the jitters. It has worked well for weight loss too.

Natrol Green tea caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great value, fast service

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works for me thanks

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my appetite in check.