This product works as described

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to work as descrided with out any side effects you wake up feeling refreshed and sleep soundly during the night I would recommend this for people who are having trouble sleeping .

It works 100%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works 20 minutes after you take 1 pill. I recommend!

/Natrol-Melatonin-3-mg-

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one every evening it makes me sleep without trouble I find it a very good Herb thank you

Fantastic, and not just for sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Myself and partner have both benefitted from deeper, much more restful sleep. I take as instructed and sleep very well. Separate to these benefits I have also experienced significant improvements in my mood and other symptoms related to depressive & bipolar tendencies. Further research, although limited, has hinted at melatonin as a potential treatment for the illnesses mentioned above and after trying it for myself, I'd encourage anybody in a similar position to give it a try. Cannot recommend enough.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I knock out after 20 mins very gradually. Wake up after 8 hours of sleep feeling awake and fresh no tired sleepy lingering feeling

Great product and service with thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product and service with thanks

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bye bye insomnia!

Deeper sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has made me more drowsy at bed time, and I sleep for longer periods. I still get up a few times, but am able to return to sleep easier. Main benefit has been a much deeper sleep that seems to give my body a good chance to prepare for the next day - means I feel better and not as tired during daytime.

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find the prouct works well however if you have l tryptophan 15 mins before they work even better.

1 2 3 4