This product works as described

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to work as descrided with out any side effects you wake up feeling refreshed and sleep soundly during the night I would recommend this for people who are having trouble sleeping .

It works 100%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works 20 minutes after you take 1 pill. I recommend!

/Natrol-Melatonin-3-mg-

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one every evening it makes me sleep without trouble I find it a very good Herb thank you

Fantastic, and not just for sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Myself and partner have both benefitted from deeper, much more restful sleep. I take as instructed and sleep very well. Separate to these benefits I have also experienced significant improvements in my mood and other symptoms related to depressive & bipolar tendencies. Further research, although limited, has hinted at melatonin as a potential treatment for the illnesses mentioned above and after trying it for myself, I'd encourage anybody in a similar position to give it a try. Cannot recommend enough.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave one bottle to my sister who is a nurse and does lots of night shift. And iv been giving 3mg Tony son at night. Both have been having great results. My son doesn’t resist sleep any more.. he falls asleep with5 mins now rather then an hour.

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I knock out after 20 mins very gradually. Wake up after 8 hours of sleep feeling awake and fresh no tired sleepy lingering feeling

Great product and service with thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product and service with thanks

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bye bye insomnia!

Deeper sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has made me more drowsy at bed time, and I sleep for longer periods. I still get up a few times, but am able to return to sleep easier. Main benefit has been a much deeper sleep that seems to give my body a good chance to prepare for the next day - means I feel better and not as tired during daytime.