A happier home

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A delicious, gentle solution to reprogramming for my tween who fell into pretty bad sleeping patterns. Sleep is so important to maintain healthy emotions and the result has been less fighting in the home and a better quality of life all round. Nice that she is not becoming dependent, but is having her natural sleep cycle restored. I too have sometimes used this product and find it great for when life just doesn't afford enough wind down time.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Better than any sleep product I've ever used prescription or OTC, never leaves you groggy in the morning but always gets you off to sleep wonderfully. Doesn't give you problems when you try to go to sleep without it either 5* product and superb service from iHerb!

Strawberry melatonin

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good strawberry taste. Puts me to sleep quickly. Price was cheap for flavored melatonin.

How to out snore your partner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works a treat! Now have family and friends loving this product! So handy when you want a solid sound sleep without the hangover effect of sleeping pills. I find I still wake up, but can very quickly settle and fall asleep again.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works great for our son!

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

these work very well in helping to fix my sleeping patterns. They also help my body to feel better.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps me get a great nights sleep & tastes good too. The kids love it too!

Fast acting, reliable brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find Natrol brand melatonin to be reliable in its effectiveness, unlike Puritans Pride. This 1mg is plenty strong to send me back to sleep when I wake early, and short acting enough that I don't feel drowsy a couple of hours later. This dissolve in the mouth tablet works quickly too.

Good price, great value

Posted by hopepest on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price, great value and just the right dosage at 1mg.

Easy to take....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great service from IHerb as always. Tablets are very small, strawberry flavoured but not oversweet, dissolve very easily on the tongue. I pop one in 20mins before I sleep. I won't say that they knock me out, but I think they help me sleep a little better.

1 2 3 4