Strawberry melatonin

Posted by odereviews on October 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good strawberry taste. Puts me to sleep quickly. Price was cheap for flavored melatonin.

A happier home

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

A delicious, gentle solution to reprogramming for my tween who fell into pretty bad sleeping patterns. Sleep is so important to maintain healthy emotions and the result has been less fighting in the home and a better quality of life all round. Nice that she is not becoming dependent, but is having her natural sleep cycle restored. I too have sometimes used this product and find it great for when life just doesn't afford enough wind down time.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Better than any sleep product I've ever used prescription or OTC, never leaves you groggy in the morning but always gets you off to sleep wonderfully. Doesn't give you problems when you try to go to sleep without it either 5* product and superb service from iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

USE PR0M0 C0DE (BN C773(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout.

How to out snore your partner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works a treat! Now have family and friends loving this product! So handy when you want a solid sound sleep without the hangover effect of sleeping pills. I find I still wake up, but can very quickly settle and fall asleep again.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

works great for our son!

Posted by bobbienorthern on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

these work very well in helping to fix my sleeping patterns. They also help my body to feel better.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps me get a great nights sleep & tastes good too. The kids love it too!

Fast acting, reliable brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find Natrol brand melatonin to be reliable in its effectiveness, unlike Puritans Pride. This 1mg is plenty strong to send me back to sleep when I wake early, and short acting enough that I don't feel drowsy a couple of hours later. This dissolve in the mouth tablet works quickly too.

Good price, great value

Posted by hopepest on February 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price, great value and just the right dosage at 1mg.

1 2 3 4