Works like a dream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps us glide to a featherweight feeling of restful recovery. I.e. it works.

wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it when I need a good night sleep and I gave it to my friend because she is suffering from mild insomia and she loved it! Thanks iHerb

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for many years to help me sleep. I only use it 2 or 3 times a month but I can count on natural sleep with no hangover.

Great melatonin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This melatonin is effective and delicious. I recommend it to so many people! It works better than pills I have tried. About 1 milligram is sufficient for good, deep sleep with no morning hangover. My 8 yr old uses it as well, at times.

A quality product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great if you don`t like taking tablets, helps you fall asleep nicely.

Hello peaceful bedtime!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite thing in the world. Gone are our hour+ struggles to get our kids to sleep. Within 20 minutes of ingesting (also w/o struggle, they have no issues w flavor), they are yawning and ready to lay down and nod off. My kids are more rested and happier during the day thanks to a good night's sleep.

Life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a 5 year who is autistic and up till now has never slept at night, often awake till 1am just didn't ever get tired, we have been using Natrol Melatonin for two weeks now and he has not gone to bed past 8pm! it's a miracle, within 10 minutes of taking it he gets tired and starts rubbing his eyes which he has never done before, then when he goes to bed he falls asleep within 5 minutes. I am now much more relaxed as I am not stressed out at night and actually have some evening time to myself! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with autistic kids!

natrol melatonin liquid 2.5mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ideal for very elderly mother

A good nights sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have no problem getting to sleep now since I started using melatonin. And there are no side effects.

Melatonin Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product, non-addictive recommended by her doctor, my daughter is getting a good night sleep at last!