Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money and works just as well as the more expensive brands.

Pam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband suffers from depression which causes insomnia. We have tried everything from prescription sleep meds to all the over-the-counter meds and nothing worked. A friend recommended liquid Melatonin. We purchased a small bottle at our local store and tried it. We were both amazed at how well it worked. It helped him the first night we tried it. Fortunately we were able to find the website and purchase it right from the manufacturer and have ordered it every couple weeks. It is much cheaper for the size bottle we get and it arrives withing just a couple days. It is a wonderful product!

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works great we use it every night for my neices sleep

Buen producto!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Genial para dormir y buen sabor! Ojo, yo solo me pongo 8-10 gotas.. la cantidad que te pone ahi es exagerada, recomiendo echarlo con gotas..

Haven't used it yet`

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a backup to our usual melatonin. I haven't used this product yet but the price was unbeatable and now I have a bottle to take for sleep overs, etc and one for home!

BEST BY FAR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

IT WORKS GREAT MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO BUY IT FOR MY AUTISTIC DAUGHTER AND THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT WORKS THANK YOU!!!

Melatonin Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome. It works great when sleep is hard to find. Since I take alot of vitamins, it is especially appreciated taking it via dropper.

Melatonin is Awesome For Insomnia!

Posted by Pamm8577 on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had Insomnia for Years, 2 teaspoons in 4 ounces of warm water of this and I am asleep! It works great! Also try the tincture. But this one you get the more for your money. The pills doesn't work for me. Use liquid! Its awesome stuff!!!

Works like a dream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps us glide to a featherweight feeling of restful recovery. I.e. it works.

wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it when I need a good night sleep and I gave it to my friend because she is suffering from mild insomia and she loved it! Thanks iHerb