Melatonin - not allowed into New Zealand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you live in New Zealand - do not order this excellent product. I have no idea why it is banned - but Customs remove it. It is only 1 mg.... and helps you sleep - what is the harm in that! I received a letter to say I had to get a Doctors prescription - wow going to a Doctor costs $50 - this only costs $5.

a must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

our autistic son gets good sleep thanks to this, and consequently we also do. Our family functions much better when we all sleep well. 1mg is enough, no need to overdose it, even for adults.

Zzzzz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this particular melatonin, I just need one and I fall asleep pretty quickly - even if I'm feeling quite stressed before bed time. It claims to help you stay asleep for 8 hours, but ever since I was a kid I've always had to get up to pee so I still have to do that, but when I get back into bed I fall asleep really quickly again. I've been using this product on and off for several months now & I've never felt groggy or tired in the morning because of it.

This has really helped me sleep through the night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Time released melatonin has really helped me sleep through the night. I didn't have problems falling asleep, but would wake up every couple hours. Now I get at least 6-7 hours of sleep before I wake up.

A Good Night's Sleep

Posted by krisliss on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Initially I was taking 3mg melatonin to try and get off to sleep. Usually sleep followed however staying asleep was a big problem. Within a couple of hours I'd be awake again and then drift in and out of sleep for the rest of the night. After reading that melatonin has a half-life of only 35 minutes in the body, I decided that it made more sense to try this time-released melatonin to ensure that melatonin is available throughout the night. Well now I sleep for the entire night and feel great. One tablet before bed is all I need for an undisturbed deep sleep. My dreams are sometimes more lucid and get a bit crazy but nothing nightmarish or disturbing. Highly recommend time-released melatonin for anyone with sleep disorder. Click YES if this review was helpful.

Zzzzzz...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually don't have a problem falling asleep, but often have a hard time staying asleep. If I wake up during the night it takes a long time to fall back to sleep again. I use Natrol melatonin TR every night. I read that most people don't need the higher dosage (3 or 5 mg) that is commonly available so I just take 1 mg. and most nights that's enough. If I feel that I need more I can take multiple pills. It seems to help me sleep through the night with no side effects. I know some people report weird or disturbing dreams with melatonin, but I've never had that problem.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective melatonin I have tried. Not too stong in terms of still feeling sleepy the next day. Knocks me out fast.

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Time release Melatonin is the only type that I have found that helps to keep you asleep It works much better than high dose, non-time release versions I take it every night (along with time release Niacinamide) and I have stopped waking up at 3 or 4 am

These work for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The time released formula are a good choice as it seems to help with waking up in the night. If I do have to make a bathroom run I am able to return to sleep quicker.

NO_Zero effect

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First, I took one of these. Not only didn't it work to keep me asleep all night, but it also didn't help me fall asleep. The following night I took three of them - the same thing. And it's full of fillers and binders. Not worth it. I prefer the liquid versions (this one's and NOW's one).