Dependable

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many products to help me sleep through the night with very mixed results, incuding 10mg of another company's melatonin. I saw a Dr. Oz show where he recommended time-release AND no stronger dosage than 1mg. I have beeen using this for almost 3 years and it works every time I use it with no problem waking or having a clear head after use. . . Click YES if this review was beneficial for you.

Melatonin - not allowed into New Zealand

Posted by mil694 on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you live in New Zealand - do not order this excellent product. I have no idea why it is banned - but Customs remove it. It is only 1 mg.... and helps you sleep - what is the harm in that! I received a letter to say I had to get a Doctors prescription - wow going to a Doctor costs $50 - this only costs $5.

a must

Posted by Reviewer2198336 on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

our autistic son gets good sleep thanks to this, and consequently we also do. Our family functions much better when we all sleep well. 1mg is enough, no need to overdose it, even for adults.

Zzzzz

Posted by 5135903975320318523 on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this particular melatonin, I just need one and I fall asleep pretty quickly - even if I'm feeling quite stressed before bed time. It claims to help you stay asleep for 8 hours, but ever since I was a kid I've always had to get up to pee so I still have to do that, but when I get back into bed I fall asleep really quickly again. I've been using this product on and off for several months now & I've never felt groggy or tired in the morning because of it.

This has really helped me sleep through the night

Posted by Reviewer1005649 on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Time released melatonin has really helped me sleep through the night. I didn't have problems falling asleep, but would wake up every couple hours. Now I get at least 6-7 hours of sleep before I wake up.

Zzzzzz...

Posted by 5369513903597477534 on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually don't have a problem falling asleep, but often have a hard time staying asleep. If I wake up during the night it takes a long time to fall back to sleep again. I use Natrol melatonin TR every night. I read that most people don't need the higher dosage (3 or 5 mg) that is commonly available so I just take 1 mg. and most nights that's enough. If I feel that I need more I can take multiple pills. It seems to help me sleep through the night with no side effects. I know some people report weird or disturbing dreams with melatonin, but I've never had that problem.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer3257717 on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective melatonin I have tried. Not too stong in terms of still feeling sleepy the next day. Knocks me out fast.

Does the job

Posted by 4694717760013788267 on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Time release Melatonin is the only type that I have found that helps to keep you asleep It works much better than high dose, non-time release versions I take it every night (along with time release Niacinamide) and I have stopped waking up at 3 or 4 am

These work for me!

Posted by 4934016338064815077 on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The time released formula are a good choice as it seems to help with waking up in the night. If I do have to make a bathroom run I am able to return to sleep quicker.

NO_Zero effect

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First, I took one of these. Not only didn't it work to keep me asleep all night, but it also didn't help me fall asleep. The following night I took three of them - the same thing. And it's full of fillers and binders. Not worth it. I prefer the liquid versions (this one's and NOW's one).

1 2 3 4