Useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Being a normal dose slow release supplement suppose the aim of this is to keep you asleep once you do manage to get to sleep. If you do, that is, because this pill does not help you fall asleep at all. I overlooked that it contains Vit B aswell. That wakes me up! Who's bright idea was this? Avoid.

I'm not disappointed, i'm angry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i suffer from waking up early in the morning and having a hard time going back to sleep. i bought this product because of all its good review i read here, and tried it for the first time last night. to say that i'm disappointed will be an understatement. THE PRODUCT KEPT ME UP ALL NIGHT!! instead of just "not helping" my problem it made it worse! if i could return this to iherb i would. i really don't know why this happened. i really have no trouble falling asleep but last night i just couldn't. it was horrible. beware.

WARNING- CONTAINS MALTODEXTRIN NOT LISTED ON iherb.com WHICH CAUSES LEAKY GUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If like me your sleep issues are rooted in gut issues you will want to avoid the new Natrol melatonin which includes maltodextrin, which causes intestinal permeability.

Felt nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Did not feel a thing

Helps me sleep, but very drowsy in the morning for hours.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I find these tablets make me feel incredibly drowsy for quite some time in the morning. Other melatonin tablets I have tried have never done this. Might have to try an instant release tablet again. I can't continue with this one.

Not satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken another brand of Melatonin and had good results, but with this brand, I feel like it's just not doing anything. Doubting the quality for sure!

Sort of a waste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like most of the buyers after reading all the positive reviews on this pills I decided to try them too. It did make me feel sleepy at first take but nothing special. I didn't sleep better or longer but actually when I wake up I felt tiredness and my eye pupils were widened throughout the day and I didn't feel very well overall so I stopped taking them. It happened every time I took the pill. Waste of money for me.

A Failure !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To me this product is the worst. I took it upon the reviews here. Few weeks back I tried it for the first time and one more time afterwards both times it let me down. Yesterday, I decided to give it one last chance before I can write my review so by 1 am I was already sleepy but because I can't get more than 6 hours lately I sayed let me try it for the last time it might work but unfortunately now its 11:30 in the morning and since 1 am I couldn't fall asleep Im just laying down here for more than 10 hours having 0 hour sleep and feeling super dizzy that I cant step out of the bed !! Actually my sleep is way better without it. It can't even be compared to panadol night which can give me 9 decent hours of sleep . This products is really bad all what it does is just keeping you dizzy and it never makes you fall asleep even if you spend all your day in bed. سيء والأسوأ بالنسبة لي ومانصح احد ياخذه جربته ثلاث مرات وبكل المرات فشل صار لي عشر ساعات بالسرير بس مانمت ولا دقيقة قاعده زي اللي مغمى علي مو قادره اتحرك برا السرير من الدوخه بدونه اقدر انام من ٦ل٧ ساعات اما معاه ولاا حتى ساعه

wasnt good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ive been taking melatonin 3 mg for about 3 years, at my state its very expensive so i decided to try this because of the great reviews and the low price. after 2 weeks of taking the pill, it only made my sleepibg problem worse, woke up every night at 2 am and couldnt go back to sleep. my mom responded to the pill same as me.i recommend people who already took melatonin to stay on their regular pill.

I have allergic to it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had rashes across my body after taking it. I have completely stopped taking if only after 3 days.

1 2