Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Must have product for flights

Exactly the same as the expensive stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Exactly the same as the expensive stuff!! Bought this at the recommendation of our paediatrician for our daughter with sleep issues from autism. A little reluctant at first because I pay about $65 for 20 tablets in Australia and this was ridiculously cheap. It has worked as good if not better than the prescription medication. I will definitely be continuing to buy this from I herb. Postage to Australia was also incredibly fast, only taking just over a week. So glad I discovered you.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. No drowsiness the next morning.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good! Good! Good! Good!

100%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had lost hope on delivery due to mail's strike in Brazil but it arrived today. Product is in order. Lovely.

great delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not use this product myself they are for my grandson who has ASD. and I am told they work very well, helping him settle down at night.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent!

Posted by SCARLETT look at me on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️SCARLETT◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!"

Helps me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really does help improve the quality of sleep. I don't have trouble falling asleep, it's the staying asleep that bugs me, and this helps.

5 PERCENT OFF CLICK GREEN LINK

Posted by 5 PERCENT OFF CLICK HERE on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product at an insane price! Who needs sleeping tablets? Melatonin is a natural hormone our body produces, and can be interrupted in production die to blue light from tvs, and other electronic devices. Take 1 of these 20-30 minutes before you plan on sleeping and you'll go to sleep a lot quicker than usual, it only takes about 10 minutes to go to sleep now! I'm not quiet sure about the "Time release" aspect of it, but I'll try the standard Melatonin from this brand to see if I wake up more refreshed than I do with this product. Definitely worth a try for this price!

Effectively induces sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually take 1.5mg (half a tablet) upon laying in bed while I read, and within 20-30 minutes I start to feel drowsy. Of course some of this may be attributed to placebo, as that is a very short time frame to absorb a substance and for it to take effect, but it works for me 9 times out of 10. The effects are subtle, but strong enough to work in the context of a sleep conducive regime (dim lights, no screens, reading, a cup of tea etc.). I have found that the effects can be attenuated if doing something stimulating. I do sometimes wake up in the middle of the night unable to get back to sleep, so not sure how much of an affect it has on sleep depth or longevity, but it is great for initiating sleep. Also, I haven't noticed any grogginess or drowsiness upon waking in the morning.