Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful. I have tried the regular Melatonin and it helps me get to sleep fast, but this Melatonin with the time release helps me stay asleep throughout the night much better.

Sleeping lika a baby..

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have many years had troubled white my sleep (insomnia)and you took the drugs (sleeping pills) my dr recommended. But white this product a new world open for me, no problem white falling and stay a sleep 7-8 hours. Highly recommended.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had trouble sleeping through the night for years. I would usually wake up and would not be able to go back to sleep. With this product, I sleep very soundly for seven to eight hours. It really makes a difference in how I feel during the day as well.

Natrol, Melatonin TR, 5 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

These work really well, just take them early enough in the evening so you don't feel sleepy in the a.m. Take them at least 1/2 hour before bed

Was able to quit Ambien and Rozerem

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

My chronic insomnia could only be controlled by powerful prescription drugs. When I say insomnia I mean the real deal -- 3+ hours to fall asleep with the occasional night with no sleep at all. My issue is racing thoughts and the inability to shut down my brain (yes I've tried all the usual tricks, if you've heard of it I've probably tried it.) I had a bottle of some regular variety Melatonin. It never really did the job. It seemed like it made me sleepy once in a while, but not consistently. This time release stuff does the trick! I'm on my second 100 count bottle and haven't refilled any of my insomnia prescriptions for several months now. Saving a bundle too!

Best of the time-release melatonins I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

My problem with melatonin has always been that it goes through my system too fast, and my eyes pop open after 4 hours. Even some time-release products give me this problem. The Natrol TR acts more gently and lasts longer - anywhere from six to eight hours.

WARNING- CONTAINS MALTODEXTRIN NOT LISTED ON iherb.com WHICH CAUSES LEAKY GUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

If like me your sleep issues are rooted in gut issues you will want to avoid the new Natrol melatonin which includes maltodextrin, which causes intestinal permeability.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes working perfectly, and sometimes do not work

Finally. Sleep.

Posted by Umbridge on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've struggled with insomnia most of my life, and it's terrible now that I am in my final year of my PhD. I've had absolutely no luck with "natural" sleep remedies, but I was at my wit's end so tried this. Well, it must be that I am deficient in melatonin because these have worked brilliantly. Not a night of insomnia since I started them. My stress levels mean that I still wake up more frequently in the night than I would like, but now I can always fall asleep afterward. I would highly recommend giving these a go if you struggle with insomnia, especially if you are prone to working too late like me (and thus disrupt your normal melatonin release!).

AWESOME

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

tried it and its really good. It stabilizes my sleeping pattern. I think this is my 3rd time purchasing it. Only use it now when I have trouble sleeping. Highly recommend it.